mommy - futa momo, sub sana, Y/N

WARNING: Hard kinks, bdsm, etc. If you don't like any of these, please feel free to wait for my next oneshot, or request your own :) ❤.

This oneshot was requested by HyunYujin. Go check out her account!

It was a gloomy day outside, it was raining, but there was no thunder. Just a calming downpour of rain. Sana leaned on the windowsill, and fogged the window before wiping it so she could get a good look outside. She was very nervous.She and Y/N had been bad that day, and they were anxiously waiting for their mistresses arrival.

She was really nice, except for when they were bad. Then she wasn't nice. She'd make sure that they knew not to make their mistakes again.

Her methods were quite........abnormal...

And of course, there was the biggest abnormality, the fact that their master was no ordinary woman.

Their master was Hirai Momo, the womam with a dick. She fucked them both as punishment, but it wasn't normal sex of course.

Normal sex would just make them beg for more.

She opted for more extreme measures. Paddles, whips, collars, gags, those were her type of thing.

Sana shuddered as she remembered the last time. Y/N was traumatized from it. She fucked her so hard that she actually fainted. She recalled how she shouted out in a flurry of mixed sensations as she came for the 3rd time, Momo still pounding her pussy before she blacked out. Sana couldn't do anything to help Y/N that time, and she felt bad, because today, they would both be punished for Sana's mistake.

She was curled up in the corner, praying that she wouldn't do the same as last time. He could take most of the punishments they got, but that day? That day was too much.

Her fear and anxiousness skyrocketed when they heard the lock rustle.

They looked at each other wide eyed and solemnly moved to the door. They got on their knees on either side.

The door opened revealing the woman they dreaded the most.

Hirai Momo.

"Welcome home, mistress.." they both said in a monotone voice.

She giggled and pet them both. She held out her left leg and Sana took her boot off, while Y/N did the same with the right. She plopped down on the couch, with them following close behind.

"I'm hungry and my back hurts." She blatantly said. The two knew what that meant. Y/N walked behind the couch and started masagging her shoulders while Sana ran off to the kitchen to cook.

"Mmmm~ right there baby~"

Y/N's hands were tense, as she didn't know whether Momo knew about Sana's mistake.

Apparently she caught on.

"Why are you so tense?" She sighed. "Sana did something, didn't she?"

She stopped massaging her and continued with out answering. Sana placed her plate of food on the table, but Momo grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her close.

"You've been bad, haven't you?"

Sana's breath hitched and her ears went red.

"Answer me baby. Have you been bad?"

Slowly, she nodded. Y/N felt her heart drop.

She sighed and walked away while saying.

"Go to my chambers. Both of you."