relief pt.1-jeongyeon×male reader(smut)

This was suggested by ChillaXI!
Enjoy!

"Goddammit Yoo! That's the third time this week this has happened! What's gotten into you?!"

There was a crisp smack as a pile of papers was thrown down onto a desk by and elderly man in a suit. He leaned forward, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing.

About a foot away from the desk stood the only other person in the room. She was tall, and had ashe blonde hair that fell at her shoulders, and bangs that could cover her eyes if not trimmed.

She was dressed in a classy suit, with a v-necked blouse under, and tight slacks that outlined her physique well. All that topped off with thin-tipped stilettos.

She was Yoo Jeongyeon. Twenty four years old, and smart, she snagged the job at Seoul's biggest business center like it was nothing. She was quite the catch, and it would be a lie if anyone- male or female- didn't take a glimpse of her as she walked past.

Almost everyone had eyes for her, or, more precisely wanted to have her for a bit. Hell, even the man who was sitting at the desk couldn't control his thoughts.

But, this isn't some cheesy 00's porno where the poor worker asks the boss for a chance in return for sex.

This was real life.

And, in real life, a mistake isnt something that can be forgotten easily.

Jeongyeon bit her lip, anticipating and fearing the next words that would come from her boss' mouth.

"Jeongyeon.....I'm sorry.....but I can't do anything about this.....you've done this three times this week!" He raised his voice again as Jeongyeon looked down and scrunched her face up

"......All i ask is for you to get some documemts checked and signed, and every single time I get you to do that, you give me the wrong thing!......I'm considering letting go, Ms.Yoo-"

"No S-Sir! Please....let me explain...." she cut him off and looked up.

He nodded in approval, still glaring.

"I-I handed these to another worker....I-It was them w-who handed me the wrong papers b-back....please...sir-"

The man sighed and gulped.

"Fine. I've had enough for tonight. Get out, but this is the last straw....."

"T-Thank you s-so-"

"Out!" He raised his voice again, and Jeongyeon git the message. She hurried out the office, closing the door slowly, and backing up against it, taking a deep breath.

A part of her wanted to laugh and jump at the fact that she still had a job.

A part of her wanted to curl up and cry over the past events.

Another part of her wanted to slap whoever made her go through this.

She stumbled over to the elevator, her legs still trembling, and her stilettos not helping. Once she got in, she pressed the button of her floor and held the handbars for support.

She took a few deep breaths, and got out as the doors separated quietly. It was pretty late, so not many lights were on, and most people had gone home.

She walked past the empty cubicles. They were the smaller ones, for less important workers, until she got to the actual offices.

These were for the department heads. Jeongyeon was the head of the (D/N) Department, and she was probably the best head they'd ever had.