Introduction

Introduction

*Flashback*

Mal and her gang where on the isle of lost Witch was bullying children, stealing stuff and being mean like always to kids of isle of lost .

Mal the daughter of maleficent , Evie daughter of the queen of evil and jay son of jafar where they where doing there normal stealing , bullying kids and being mean to people they pass on the way to there hideout when the Cole across a height head boy the same age of then with a rad and black jacket and black trousers and black and red cloves spraying on the wall with world "long live evil" .

When Carlos finishes threw the fan there way of the gang and landed in front of them which it looks like one of the can someone stool from male styff a week ago.

Carlos climbs up a wall and start to jump the building to escape the people if they noticed h and has to get back to his cruel mum .

"Great I'm late" Carlos mumbles to him self . As he jumps the building and out of site of them.

"What the hell was that" Evie said

"I have know idea" jay answered back

"Well looks what I found" mal said still and a bit of awa

"Well it looks like a spray can" Evie said

"Yeh I know that but who's is it" mal looks at them with a look that shows is getting a bit mad .

"Well it looks like a spray can from yours" jay said

"Yep and who the hell was that" mal question them

"I don't know really , haven't seen him before , around here to , have you jay " Evie said

Jay shacks his head as a no.

"Well we guess we have to find out then won't we" Evie said

"Yeh" jay and mal said

"Time skip"

Mal and and gang where in her hide out thinking about who the kid was who look the same age as them but why have they not seen him before around here . But he does look like some one else tho like cruella De Vil .

"Holy dam" mal said

"What" Evie said

"I think that was the son of the woman who skins dogs and burns them ,Cruella De Vil but I don't know what his name is and why have we not seen him before around here" mal said

"Great" mumbles Evie "we have a dog boy"

"So" , he looks like he can do better then jay and jumping building

"Hey" jay

"What" mal

"Nothing"jay

"Right I'm tired I'm going to bed , night"

They all go to bed.

Mal that night could only think about that boy in the ally spray painted yeh wall "Long globe evil" he looks cute tho she said in her head , mal stop think like that but why have we not seen him before , why was he running away so fast , dam he even better then jay at all things well I'm looking for him tomorrow. Falls asleep just thinking about him.

*Time skip*

Mal is walking around alone and it's nearly lunch time  and she has not found him yet. she been looking all day for him and sight of him , when she decided to go back to her hideout not hers anymore but when she stubbles on what looks like a old  building. Why have I not been here before . Mal wonders around.

Carols was just sitting on a roof top.

Carlos here's something, gets up and jumps down in-fort of someone .

"Hey what you doing on this side of the Isle" carlos question the girl with purple hair.

Mal looks up and look straight into his eyes "Well" she stumbles her words a bit.

"Answer the question girl or get out of here , you don't want to be here long" Carlos was getting a bit angry

"Well I was looking for someone and that was you" mal answers now.

"Why" Carlos says

"Because I sore you the other day and I never seen you before" mal answer agin

"Well you won't anymore because your leaving this side of the isle" Carlos says and turns his back on her and start to walk away from her .

"Wait don't you do that is rude do you know who I am dog boy" mal getting angry.

"Don't call Me that , daughter if maleficent, person who destroyed my mum so leave us alone and go back to your gang and leave me alone , you never talked to me ever and never sore me here and Never come to this side agin and my gang will hurt you badly and they don't care" Carlos finish and climbs the pipe and up on to the roof and into a window.

"Dam me" he mumbles to himself

Mal was so shocked she could not even move

40 seconds later she shacks her head and walks back to her hideout.

*Time skip*

Little while later ,mal and gang are in her hide out. Talking about a what happened to mal. They talked a lot Witch the talked about what has happened to him and why have they not seen his gang before.

*End of flashback*

Now here we are them going to Auradon for the first time. They did not see him again until now that they have to go to this school.

Mal has aways had a feeling that she had liked and loved that boy 5 years ago now ,has it caught up with her or will it change when they go to the school. She has never told anyone that she has likes that boy.

Carlos has had the same feeling as well that he had liked and loved that girl with purple hair 5 years ago now ,has it caught up with h or will it change when they go to the school. He has never told anyone that he has likes that girl with purple hair and now he re greats it a lot Whitchurch he did not snap at her 5 years ago.

Now they are all in a he car to Auradon.

———————————————————————————
Hope you injoyed it a lot is my first chapter on it .

Leave ideas for the future on this book

I try to update every week.