Spifey x Reader: Minecraft girlfriend

It all started when the boy completely changed your life.

You were his fan for two years and had your own Youtube channel with 550k subscribers. The reason for the big amount of them was Badboyhalo. He was your friend for a while and when you made your own Youtube channel, he really wanted to make a video with you. So you did. It was a normal Minecraft SkyWars video on his channel, which made your number of subscribers rise.

He introduced you to his friend Skeppy. You two became close friends after that and made a bunch of videos with even A6d or Bad. You made many friends because of Bad and Skeppy, but then they introduced you to another boy.

His name was Spifey.

You started liking him after one video you made together. Was it bad you liked him? Yes. Did you care? Also yes. The more you talked, the more you were talking for him.

You decided to move to LA and the best thing ever was that you moved to an apartment right next to Spifey's, because nobody lived there. You started hanging out with each other even more, which made you best friends. But you still wanted something more, even though you knew he doesn't feel the same way.

You eventually told Bad that you have feelings for Spifey and he was really supportive. He told you to tell him, because he feels like Spifey feels the same way. You didn't even consider it, it could ruin your friendship.

Even though your youtuber friends started really, and i mean really, shipping you, you didn't want to tell him. He obviously felt uncomfortable when people talk about the ship. He always just laughed or said that they should stop with it.

-

It was a cold night when it all happened. You, Spifey, Skeppy and Dream were playing survival without streaming just for fun. Everyone was joking around and trolling each other. But suddenly he appeared behind you. When you turned around, you screamed a little, because he was at his base when you saw him the last time. He was holding a poppy and then gave it to me.

"Awww, our love birds are having a date," said Skeppy when he saw us. Spifey ignored him.

"Y/n will ya be my Minecraft gf," he said while shifting and obviously holding a laugh.

"Of course, we can also marry!!" you said while giggling.

"We can make you a wedding, guyzzz, omg," Dream laughed.

We all laughed too. Me and Spifey were watching how Skeppy and Dream are making a place where will the wedding be. They were placing flowers everywhere. It looked pretty, even though Skeppy builds really terrible.

Then a familiar boy joined the survival server. He saw how were boys building the place and after two minutes he joined the Teamspeak too. We all said hi.

"What are you doing?" asked Bad with confusion in his voice.

"They're a couple, so we're building them a place for their wedding," replied Dream while laughing.

"Oh my goodness, no way!! Finallyyy!" said Bad while we were laughing. He thought we're actually dating.

"I've said to y/n that she should confess to you since she has feelings for you! Who did confess first??" he continued. There was a moment of silence. Your heart was beating so fast and you couldn't believe that he said it.

"Wait what? Heheh, I've never told you something like that..." you said, trying to hide it.

"You're dating, we don't need to hide it anymore, y/n, come on," he laughed and i felt like i'm going to die.

,,BAD STOP! WE'RE NOT DATING, IT'S JUST A MINECRAFT GF THING, ARE YOU CRAZY?! I HATE YOU!" you said while disconnecting from the voicechat. When you saw that Bad was texting you, that he was sorry, you turned of the whole computer and started to cry a bit. He ruined your and Spifey's friendship.

Then you heared a ding from your phone and you looked at the message which arrived.

"I'm at your door, let me in, please."

This what made your heart race even more. Spifey texted you. He was at your front door. That's really bad. But since you're so nice, you went out of your room and slowly walked at the front door. The walk felt like it took ages, but when you came in there, you unlocked the door and saw your maybenot-friend standing in the hallway.

"What do you need, Geo-"

You couldn't finish your sentence since a pair of lips crashed onto yours. You stood there in shock, but after few seconds you closed your eyes and kissed him back. It was an amazing moment that nobody could make worse. He then pulled away, blushing like crazy.

"I love you too. I don't have a poppy to make you in real life gf too. Well, if you want to be," he smiled.

"I don't need a poppy, I only want you."