My OC #2

Name: Genevieve "Gen" Mullins

Codename: Flaming Ember (Ember for short)

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Personality: Ambiverted (although she leans more toward being an extrovert), clever, happy, encouraging, optimistic, likes to joke around (especially making puns), can be unforgiving, sarcastic (but not often), has a strong mind and a strong will (needs these traits in order to properly use her miraculous), VERY stubborn.

Appearance: Light-brown hair: it goes to about her shoulders and she wears the sides back so that her hair is still down but out of her face. Her eyes are blue and she has a light dusting of freckles on the bridge of her nose and cheeks. She has light skin and is about 5'3".

Clothing (normal attire): Gen typically wears a blue zip-up hoodie and red t-shirt tucked into a pair of rolled up straight-leg jeans with a light brown belt.

Miraculous: The Phoenix (kwami's name is Kay). The miraculous itself is a thin gold bracelet with a firework-looking design.

Battle Attire: Ember wears a red bodysuit with a thick black belt on the waist. She wears a red shirt-like covering with gold accents that splits in the center at the belt, which ends at about the back of her knees. She wears back boots, black gloves, and a red mask, which has a single gold accent stretching from the outside of her eye on either side. Her hair becomes red that fades into a golden-blonde and is propped up with three different braids: one goes across the top of her head like a headband, one that wraps itself around her head like a bun in the back, and the last goes up the back on the right side.

 Her hair becomes red that fades into a golden-blonde and is propped up with three different braids: one goes across the top of her head like a headband, one that wraps itself around her head like a bun in the back, and the last goes up the back o...

(Here's the color. ^)

Powers: Has all the powers any miraculous can provide but always provides the power of flight. Her weapon is a bow and arrow. The main power the miraculous provides is the ability to summon the phoenix of fire (it takes a special person to wield this as they need to have a strong mind to give it power and a strong will to be able to control it).

Likes/Hobbies: Gen is into sewing, writing, acting, debating, her friends and family, the truth

Dislikes: Bullies, moral relativism, being sleep-deprived

Crush: Cat Noir

Other: Gen is actually Cheryl from the Miraculous universe, which is the main reason why they're so similar. One thing Gen always feels embarrassed about is her hero name. Unfortunately, she didn't have much time to think about it, so she said the first thing that made any sense. She actually knows Ladybug and Cat Noir's identities, so she tries to hide her feelings about liking Cat Noir since she knows that the two actually like each other.
(Canonically speaking, Gen would be friends with a vast majority of the cast, particularly Alya and Cat Noir(/Adrian) (is also rather close with Marinette and Nino just not as much). She can't stand Lila, doesn't like Chloe a whole lot (but finds her tolerable) and finds Sabrina to be frustrating since she's such a push-over.)