Gone Bleach Blond

"Uuggghhh..." Roman groaned, leaning on the couch, bored out of his mind. "There is nothing to doooooo....I want this quarantine to be over with already..." He wined.

Logan rolled his eyes as he read a page in his book, "Roman, It has only been three days. You seriously need to calm down."

Roman rolled his eyes, "You've been re-reading that same page for almost an hour..."

"faSLEHOOD!" Logan screeched slamming his book shut. "I mean-" He cleared his throat, "You have no proof of that, Roman." He adjusted his glasses.

"Logan," Roman began in a deadpanned tone, slightly leaning off of the couch, "I am so bored, I have been listening to you flip your pages in your book. It has been. Almost a god damn hour since you last flipped to the next page. Admit it. Your just as bord as I am."

Logan blushed and stuck his nose in his book. "You are completely incorrect in that statement, Roman. I have no idea where you got that from..."

Roman just rolled his eyes and went back to laying on the couch, idly scrolling on his phone every once and a while. Everything was silent for a few minutes until a large crack was heard from the kitchen. Jumping up from there seats Roman and Logan went to see what was going on only for Remus to run right into Logan, knocking them over. "Oof shit- Sorry i-"

"REMUSSS!" Janus screeched from the kitchen.

Remus laughed as he hopped up and hid behind Roman, who promptly tried to shove him off but he didn't get the chance to as Janus quickly ran from the kitchen after Remus. They circled around Roman for a few minutes before knocking him over as well. "What the hells going on here!" Virgil yelled, emerging from his room to see Roman and Logan on the ground while Remus jumped over the couch in an effort to get away from Janus.

"Vergie! Save me!" Remus shouted, hiding behind Virgil while laughing his ass off.

"What did he do?" Virgil asked Deceit as Remus laughed behind him.

"The mother fucker bleached my hair!" He shouted, Removing his hat to show his now bleach blond hair.

Virgil and Roman had to slap there hands over there mouths to keep themselves from laughing while Logan just looked at Janus, Perplexed. "How did he do this without you realizing it?"

"He knocked me unconscious." Janus seethed as Remus did his best to smother his laughter.

"Well Remus," Virgil began, "I'm sorry to say this but I think your on your own for this one." He said, moving away from Remus, Giving Janus adequate room to get him.

"Oh shit-"