Prolouge

My school work sucked

My school work sucked. What sucked more? My brother's best friend. Who sucked more than him? I did.

A damn straight girl who sucked dick for a living. I did nothing more. Just sucked dick and went to school. Sure it may have gave me a reputation at school, but I was paid quite a bit. I had a couple regulars but mostly it was random guys. My regulars chased after me in hopes that I'd dated them after I sucked them clean after like ten times. When they found out that I didnt date they tried harder.

Did my brother know? Unfortunately he did. He still cared about me though. He just was disappointed and told me to get an actual job. After trying for months to get me to quit he gave up. What my brother doesn't know? His best friend was in a competition with me. He ate out girls and I gave head to boys. It was a stupid competition but it was kind of fun. At the end of every week we'd count our money and the winner got everything. I won most weeks.

What everyone didn't know? I was a virgin. Everyone assumed and made rumors that I had sex. I don't care though. I'm not prostituting anything but my mouth. I also hadn't ever kissed a single guy. I haven't lost my first kiss yet.

It's unbelievable, but the truth is the truth. I gave head, yet I'm a virgin and an inexperienced kisser. I just wasn't interested in guys like that. I swallowed but that was because I got more money that way. I also learned spotters are quitters. At least that was what I was told the first five times I gave it.

People ask why I do what I do. Why do I do it? I'm in love with my brother's bestfriend. The one who I compete with. I'd put out for him, but I do t know how to initiate it.

Who is my brother? Park Jimin. And who is his best friend? Kim Taehyung. I can't tell anyone why, because there would be Violence.

♤♡◇♧

♤♡FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL◇♧

"Hey baby," my regular, Jungkook, asked. "Mind if you help Daddy out?"

I rolled my eyes and winked.

"Great babygirl," he said and pursued me. He went to kiss me, but I blocked my mouth with my hand

"Hey! You know my two rules. No kissing and no sex," I hissed.

"I'll give you extra," he begged.

"No," I glared and side stepped him as he went for it again.

"You make me crazy for you sweetheart," I looked away and saw Jimin shaking his head at me. I wish I could tell him about the competition but he'd freak out and probably kill Tae. He doesn't even know we speak.

"I know and that's why you like shoving your dick down my throat," I hummed.

"I'd ram down somewhere else," he said, his voice husky.

"That's why you can fantasize. Use your mind and imagine fucking me," I whispered in his ear. A grin appeared on his face.

"Alright," he paused, "Let's get out of here princess. Daddy is needy."

I honestly hate the Daddy kink, but I add 10 extra to call him Daddy. More money, less worries. Taehyung knows this. He hates that I charge it like that, but he does it too. He charges extra for nicknames too.

The final bell for school rang and the building poured out. Jungkook took me back to his house, and his mother smiled at us when we walked in.

"Hello ma'am," I grinned.

"Hello (Y/n)," she smirked when Jungkook pulled me up to his room. His mom doesn't really care what we do, as long as Jungkook is happy though.

He dropped his pants as soon as the door closed. He sat on his bed and pointed at his hard dick. "Come here and suck."

I playfully walked over to him and caressed his thighs and touched him everywhere but his cock. He groaned. "(Y/n) don't tease. Suck Daddy's dick."

At his command I wrapped my lips around his tip and flicked my tongue over his. Jungkook was very vocal when I gave him head. " That's right babydoll just like that!" He moaned.

I will admit. His moans are really sexy, but they just don't stimulate me like how Taehyung does. I hummed and I bobbed my head. I took all over him in. From tip to base. He was big but not too big. I tightened my throat around his cock and he moaned louder. He gripped my hair.

That was dumb Jungkook. More money and you know it. He thrust his hips up and his dick throbbed in my mouth. I hummed more sending vibrations up his member. He moaned more. Humming helps the both of us. Not only does it give him more pleasure, it also relaxes my throat more so it doesn't gag me.

"(Y/n)!" He then came into my mouth. That was probably his fastest amount if time to come. He came hard. I swallowed but allowed some to drip down my lips. He eyes were full of lust. I could tell this wasn't going to end well.

"Did you like that Daddy?" I asked breathlessly.

"Babygirl, just let me fuck you," he begged. "You do every other guy but not me."

"You know that's not true," I winced.

"Be Daddy's little slut and let him fuck your brains out," he pried.

"Don't call me that. Sessions done. You broke a rule," I frowned.

"Please babygirl," he smirked.

"Jungkook. No means no. Pay me or else you won't get anymore," I demanded.

"You're so damn stubborn," he sighed. He reluctantly took out his wallet and gave me service money, nickname money and rule breaking money. All adding up to be ₩70000 (about $58 USD or €53 Euros).

♤♡◇♧

(Y/n)'s Rules

1) No sex (exception is oral on Male specimen(obviously))

2) No kissing

3) No degradation

4) Fees apply to nicknames (₩10000)

5) ₩30000 per rule break

6) ₩30000 per session (A session is for everytime you came)