Epilouge

♤♡◇♧

♤♡Monday at School◇♧

Surprisingly when I got back to school nobody said anything bad about Tae and I dating. Nobody seemed to care. In fact people came up to me to congratulate me on my relationship with Taehyung. I'm glad that nobody was saying anything to us. It helped. It really did.

With that out of the way school was easier. Taehyung and I sat in the patio near the library, that is hardly used, during lunch. We giggled and were just a happy couple.

This repeated for about two weeks.

Because he got sick and had to stay home for a couple days. Nobody bothered me. Believe it or not. I was happy. Nothing came in between us.

I

had ended up being scared of something that never was going to last very long. I'm glad Jimin interfered with my drama. He was a good brother. He solved my problems. He always had.

Then about two months later, Jimin dropped a bomb on me. He came out to the entire school as gay. Everybody started avoiding h ik m except Jungkook, Taehyung, Sara and I. Everything was happy and straight forward. In a sense.

About two weeks after that I noticed Jimin always starting to hang out with Jungkook. A couple days after that I heard Jungkook's oh so familiar moans coming from Jimin's room one night. Jihyun came to my room, and he asked if Jimin was killing someone.

"No, he's probably fucking Jungkook," I said as blunt as I could.

Taehyung, who was under my bed sheets started laughing and Jihyun's eyes widened.

"Fuck! Why is my family so damn horny all of the fucking time?" Jihyun cussed while walking out of my room. I was beyond shocked at his words to be honest. He was my sweet little innocent brother until that day.

"You'll be kinky as fuck one day Jihyun!" I called out to him when my door was shut. I doubt he heard it though because of Jungkook's loud ass moans.

Eventually the school year ended and Jimin and Taehyung graduated. It was very loud during the summer time. In Jihyun's room at least.

Taehyung and I came one day from a date and Jihyuns had a girl handcuffed to the sink with a spatula in his hand while he fucked her hard on the kitchen counter. That was something I never wanted to see, but I was proud he finally got out of the innocent stage. I cried both tears of mortification and happiness after that scene.

When school started back up, Jihyun was a fuckboy. Jungkook, Sara and I hung out alone because Jihyun decided take up basketball and baseball. He back a classic jock. He had girls falling at his feet. Confessions everyday.

Later about halfway into the year, Hoseok started dating Yoongi which surprised everybody. Yoongi, depression king, and Hobi, the embodiment of sunshine, were together. They were cute though. I guess opposites do attract.

When that school year ended, I moved out with Taehyung and we started college together since he took a gap year. We both were accepted into the same university and we got an apartment together. That was our life. I guess you could say he had achieved his goal of being V for Victory.