"CURIO BAZAR"

The sky was the perfect colour, just the absolute amount of oxford blue blended with azure. I walked, examining the sky but suddenly stumbled on a rock and fell headfirst. Picking myself up, i dusted my clothes & suddenly my eyes focused on a board which said: "Curio Bazaar".

 i walked towards it & opening the white, steel gate, entered inside. A barren land graced my eyes on which sat a large, mauve tent outlined with gold.
It was packed with people and the ceiling of the tent was alive with lanterns . I walked deeper, reading the names on each stall.
" Soul Switch " announced one in cursive. It was lined with  flasks and decanters containing the souls of every human in the world. Drink one and acquire the qualities of that soul. Another stall read: "ocean-in-a-bottle". I smirked, having heard of ship in a bottle but not the whole ocean. Wealthy people flocked to it, inspecting the rich blue liquids.

Suddenly something else caught my attention. A queue of men in crisp, fitted shirts and crease-less  pants stood beneath a board that read:"Eternal youth & Joy in minutes". I chuckled and moved on.

"Snack Stop, people Snack stop!", a disctinct voice pierced the cacophony and i followed it to to a woman with olive skin and chalk-white hair. Her arms laden with the weirdest, oddly-coloured trinkets. Glitter with roasted gems, Sapphire & chalk pudding, perfumed jelly beans and more oddities! I keep walking but suddenly the sky fades to an ugly green pattern and everything disapperas.

The glitter & neon of the Curio Bazaar fade to the chipped wall i had been staring it. I sigh
Well atleast i can turn my reveries to reality.

 I sighWell atleast i can turn my reveries to reality