Lots of fights

Emani Desani Gaulden

Present:( yes I changed her character because who the hell I look like having a photoshopped girl in my book but yea I did because half of Emily's pictures were photoshopped but yea )

Present:
( yes I changed her character because who the hell I look like having a photoshopped girl in my book but yea I did because half of Emily's pictures were photoshopped but yea )

(Continue From last chapter)

What she said made me mad and
I just seen all red and I all of a sudden started punching her no pulling hair nun of that shit just straight beating her ass because for one she fake and for two we all made a deal once you in the group you have our back no mata what . So I just let my demon side out and lashed out on her . By then it took 6 strong guys to get me off her because I'm pretty strong if you didn't know I was taught how to fight and in boxing lessons . When they finally got me away from her .Her face was swollen and bruised up and I even popped a blood vessel in her eye .

Her face was swollen and bruised up and I even popped a blood vessel in her eye

I Messed ha up bad

I Messed ha up bad .....
The principal came mad and drag us to the office with the help of the guards .We finally made it to the office and they handcuffed us for wat reason i don't fucking know maybe it's because I'm still mad maybe yea. "Y'all know y'all is gonna end up kicked outta this school right"principle Becky said .( y'all had to)
"This bitch should've never said that I'm homeless "said Noami. I had to double look at her to make sure I heard that shit right .... I know she didn't say wat I thought she said ...and she did . I stood up only to be pushed back down by the guards . "She is a fuckin lie I neva said that to her see wat I said was that she was a DAMN gold digger and using me for money " I said and made sure to say damn loud enough so they can hear it correctly ."E'mani calm you horses ok because you on the edge right now "Becky said . "Okay and wat about her you sittin hea just bragging on me and not say shit to her " I said . "She don't need to " Noami said . " bitch shut up "
" okay thats it E'mani , guards get her outta hea " lil Becky said  yup I sholl did ha wanna be black ass . "Ok that's fine wit me but I still want my one bitch" I said before kicking Noami in her face when the guards pick me up and drag me out . The only people that was in the hallway was my real friends and the look mad asf rn for wat reason idk . Then all of a sudden I hear my mama down the hall yelling at someone that sound like Noami mama . " bitch I should've known yo damn child was a damn thief no wonder my shit goes missing all the time and had me thinking that my jewelry just up and walk up out of my bathroom" (who else shit just go up  missing cause I guess my money just like walking )   "Listen hea girl my dau-" and just like that I hear a whole bunch of commotion. The guards been  unhandcuffed me so me and the others ran to see Noami mama Tasha fighting my mama . I admit Tasha cannot fight mane my mama was straight up beating ha shit the guards pulled my mama off her and took her outside .i got all my shit out my locker and ran outside to them when I got out there my mama drag me to the car got in and swerved off but not before saying "FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS SCHOOl" I started dying laughing soon my mama joined in to but soon stopped and said wit a serious face "did yo beat that bitch ass because if you didn't imma whoop yo ass myself" and yes my mama like to act like a teenager sometimes but that's how I like her . "YEP SEE LOOK " I showed her my phone of the posted video of the fight and she high-fived me " that's my baby right Thea". For the rest of the car ride  we just talked and rapped to songs on the playlist . Btw my driver drove my car home and my friends had to stay at school for their test.

At home 
I went to my room while my mama went to the pool I wasn't feeling it so I took a shower and laid down .
In the dream:
I'm standing up in a all white room waittt white room Ian dead am I ?
"No your not dead" said a man in a green and black outfit. "Who are you and what did you do to me" I asked . "Ian do nothing but you will see me soon tho baby girl" his faces was blurred so couldn't see but he was bowlegged Asf tho .. I woke up to some one shaking me and sweating. "Baby you ok " my mama asked 
"No but ma I gotta question" "shoot" (means go ahead) "I seen a bowlegged man in my dream sayin he will see me soon" as soon as o said that she looked scared and got up running out but before she could leave she told she will be back . I ran after her because I needed answers about this man . But before I could catch her she ran in the room and locked the door yelling for me to to go to sleep . I just gave up and head to my room and went back asleep wondering who is this man ...?

Okay y'all sorry if I hadn't updated well it is because I'm goin through sum shit at home and y'all should know Atlanta is very noisy and shit but I will try to keep updating if you want me to continue please let me know .. !!!!! ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽 Not checked for mistakes because I was in a rush so if you see mistakes don't pay it no mind ✌🏽✌🏽🙃

E'mani bedroom and the house : pretend that E'mani room is like a girly type or you could just keep it like that 🤷🏽‍♀️