INTRO

“you, me and never us” – a complicated love story.
///
What happens when you fall in love with someone you not supposed to, rather what are you willing to do for the person you love with all your heart?
Well Aidon Stone was willing to do anything for the love of his life but the real is, would he ever get the chance to do so.
///
The minute Aidon Stone laid his eyes on Kara Cooper he felt a funny feeling going through him that he never felt before and he realised that he was in love, boy was he right. He has never met anyone so funny, caring, beautiful and genuine as Kara and he decided then and there that he would make it his life mission to end up with her come high or hell water but being someone that never fully spoke about his feelings , well only to his best cousin in the world Hailey better known as Hanna (a name she loved when she heard it in a movie and adapted it ever since) it was hard for Aidon to open himself up.
Will Aidon have the courage to make Kara more then friend? Will she like him back? Will they end up together? Will they remain friends after he confesses his feelings?
Let us see how things unravel when the universe takes control of the situation and a rumour is spread around that Aidon’s dad will be getting married to Kara’s mom, which will make her Aidon’s stepsister.
Follow Aidon on this roller coaster ride called love.
[+18]
‘Are you living or are you dying?’
#@ForThemByHim.