Chapter 7

'Italics' thoughts

"Bold" speaking

IZUKU'S POV

I got out of the bus as soon as I could, so that I wouldn't get stuck in the crowd. As I look around at everybody else I start to notice that they all have on some sort of track suit to do the test in. Looking down at my outfit I notice how different it is compared to everyone else's well thought through outfits. I look down at my jean shorts that have a bit of bandages sticking out of the bottom and my oversized hoodie and sigh.

I space out until I hear a voive yell out "THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN THE REAL WORLD!"

Before I can even think about it, I've already destroyed enough robots to equal up to around 10 points. I slow down to look at the other contestants  and see that there are still a few that are standing at the gates, gapping at the robots.

I run up to them and tell them apathetically, "hurry up you can't pass if you just stand there like that."

I run around destroying robots and helping other people until the exam time is almost up. Just when there is about 5 minutes left on the clock a gigantic 0 pointer comes out of nowhere. Just as I am abut to turn around and run just like everyone else I see a girl struggling to get out from under some rubble.

'I won't be able to make it in time if I just run. I'll have to stop the 0 pointer.' I think to myself.

I crouch down as I feel One for All flow through my entire body and jump with as much of it as I can use without shattering my legs and reel my fist back, getting ready to punch the 0 pointer in the face.

'...5% won't be enough to destroy it.... oh god I might break my arm' I think to myself thinkning about how I'll be home late if I do manage to break my arm.

I punch the 0 pointer with 15% and shatter all the bones in my arm on impact. I start to finally notice I'm falling just as I almost hit the street below me. As I close my eyes, accepting that I might die I feel someone slap me in the face.

'...damn that kinda hurt... not as bad as Father though' I think and notice that I am floating in place. I look over to my side and notice that there is a girl clutching her stomach with her hand reaching out to me.

".....thanks" I say just loud enought for her to hear me.

Her face heats up as she tries to reply back to me, but just ends up throwing up. I grimace as she puts her hands together and I face plant into the ground. 'her quirk must have something to do with controling the gravity of objects' I think as I quickly analyze her. 'throwing up must be a drawback for her quirk..... gross.' I think just beofre I pass out.

SMALL TIME SKIP

I wake up in what looks like an infirmary.

"what the fuck am I doing here...?" I say quitely to myself. 'shit I'm late, Father is going to kill me.' I scold myself inside my head.

"Oh, don't worry. You just fell asleep for about 45 minutes after the exam finished, you also broke all of the bones in your right arm!" Recovery girl scolds me as she leads me out of her office. "Just go down the hall and to the left and you'll see the exit."

I speed walk out of the school, trying to get home as quick as I can, hoping that Father is already passed out on the couch by the time I get back. I look up to see Kacchan waiting for me at the gates of the school.

I quickly walk up to him and say, "I need to hurry back or I might be dead before I even know if I got in." I say as Kacchan laughs quietly to himself. "I'm serious, Father didn't even know I was gone when I left." I say with a straight face, walking past Kacchan.

I practically jog the whole way home with Kacchan next to me panicking for me. "HE'S GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU IDIOT, COME OVER TO MY HOUSE WE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT!" He yells at me. "If I do that he really will kill me...." I say quietly to Kacchan.

He sighs as I shoo him away so that Father won't see him if he's waiting for me at the door. '....He's most definitely waiting for me at the door, idiot.' I say to myself as I walk up to the door of my house.

As I open the door I'm greeted with a harsh smack to the face.

"And where the fuck were you? YOU MISSED TRAINING! YOU ALREADY MISSED YOUR CHANCE AT U.A. SO NOW I HAVE TO BEAT A QUIRK OUT OF YOU BEFORE THE OTHER SCHOOLS' EXAMS!" he screams in my face. I sigh, noticing Kacchan standing next to the door with wide eyes. My eyes go wide for a quick second, but that's all Father needs to see before he looks behind me. I see the amusment in his eyes as he recognizes Kacchan.

"Katsuki, I haven't seen you in a while! How are you doing? Tell your mother I said hello... but if I find out you said anything.... I just might have to kill her myself." He tells Kacchan with a smug grin on his face.

Kacchan's eyes flash to me for a split second before I speak louder than I have in months, "Get out of here! What the fuck are you doing just standing there?" I practically yell at him.

I don't get the chance to see if he runs or not before Father throws me down the hallway and slams the door shut.

"YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO TODAY? YOU WENT TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU COULD HAVE TRAINED?" Father yells at me while I shake my head back and forth. "YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU WERE A LITTLE SISSY. I DIDN'T RAISE A FAGGOT! I'LL BEAT THE GAY OUT OF YOU!" He yells at me.

'oh shit. I don't think I've ever seen him this mad before.' I think to myself.

Before I can even think about what to do next he's already on top of me, punching me in the face.

I spit out the blood in my mouth, noticing that there is also some running down my face.  I look up at him through all of the blood in my eyes and see his foot coming down on my chest. I wheeze out a breath, coughing from him knocking the breath out of my lungs. Just as I start seeing black spots he picks me up by my hair and yells in my face, spit flying on face, "YOU CAN'T PASS OUT NOW! WE JUST GOT STARTED!"

  I black out just as his fist come in contact with my stomach. 'this is going to be a hassle to clean up.' I think to myself before passing out.

Word Count=  1193 

I'll try to update quicker than before, but online school is currently kicking my ass.

I'm still sobbing over the song "eight" by iu and suga, like loud ugly tears too...
r.i.p Sulli & Jonghyun