The return

Author:Welcome minna san

Kai:This is the last chapter as well?!

Aichi:So fast

Author:For me well this chapter might be a little NSFWish ,but at least enjoy this story.

After a few months Kai and the others have graduated in their respective schools and in shock that everyone remembered Aichi had died in the Tatsunagi building to save Kai from the debris but, the last memories of Aichi being with him was to much to endure.

In the santuary

Kai saw Aichi still asleep in the sanctuary he went near to the barrier and saw her sleeping form more but what Kai saw was quite shocking. In her sleeping form had tears coming out of her closed hues as if she was in pain and despair and wanted someone to be by her side. Naoki and the others came they saw Kai crying they ran towards him and then Naoki shouted "KAI WHAT'S WRONG?! IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE SHIELD OR AICHI IS WAKING UP?! PLEASE TELL US KAI!"

Then a resounding smack came next because Gailard was there with them and then said "Naoki don't you see? there's nothing wrong with the shield or anything else...There is a problem inside his heart." Naoki reponded "Why? Is he sick or something?" Gailard facepalmed and said "Don't you get it Naoki? He misses Aichi not like missing because she's gone or anything missing he misses being near to her because he loves her." Naoki just nodded in understanding and said "Oh right! Yo Kai we found a way to disperse the seed from Aichi!" Kai finally stopped crying and said "Y-you did?" Gailard nodded and said "Yes we did." Kai then said "What do we need to do?" Gailard then responded "We only need to free her and let the seed overpower her and then a kiss of true love can disperse it." Kai finally said "Take down the sheilds we have to get her back."

Time skip

Kai and the other knights were almost done with taking down the shield ,but before that they discussed the plan. When they finished Ren said "What are we gonna do again?" Kai replied "First we're gonna put down the shield and then Gailard and Neve will hold Aichi down. If Aichi does get free Naoki,Leon,Ratie and Ren will have to pin her down and if all else fails I have to pin her down myself and kiss her. Now do you know what to do now?", everyone nodded,"Ok lets do it."

The current quatre knights placed their avatar cards in their rightful places, the barrier easily disappeared and then a red aura enveloped Aichi and she woke up. Kai shouted "NEVE,GAILARD NOW!" Neve and Gailard were about to pin her and then Aichi kissed Gailard squarely on the lips. Kai and the others were so shocked about this then Aichi suddenly stopped kissing Gailard ,who had a tomato colored face, and whispered something to him then Gailard faced them with pale orange eyes. Kai was shocked then he said "All of you take Gailard down I'll deal with Aichi." Naoki then blurted "Kai what will happen to you? You now know what Aichi is capable of now right?" Kai said "Don't worry Naoki I know what to do." Kai slowly walked up to Aichi and put up his prison around them and he said "I'm going to save you whatever I do to you." Aichi then said "What are you gonna do now lover boy? Your love will never be real to me." Then he said "I'm gonna do this" he kissed Aichi hard on the lips and pinned her down.

A really long time skip

The prison finally dispersed and the knights where shocked of what they saw Kai folding a set of clothes they ran to the pair and saw Aichi covered in Kai's cloak. Ren asked "Kai, is Aichi-chan wearing any clothes underneath?" Kai said "No Aichi I'm sorry what I did to you." He then kissed Aichi's forehead and then took her sleeping body then said "Let's go back the sanctuary is breaking...Again" they saw the pillars going down. They all ran to the nearest teleporter and went back home.

In Kai's apartment

Aichi,now with clothes on, was still sleeping in Kai's bed. Kai saw that Aichi was fussing a bit while he was eating in his bedroom he saw was tears coming out of her eyes. Kai saw this and moved to the bed and kissed her forehead and whispered some loving words to her. She went under the sheets and bit and slept soundly. Kai smiled when he saw Aichi smiling while she slept. Kai brushed his teeth and washed his body and went to sleep as well.

In the morning

Kai woke up and saw Aichi not on his side he was panicking he went searching all over his bedroom and didn't see any blueberry. He went out of his bedroom and smelled an unfamiliar aroma. He went out to follow it and he saw his loving bluenette preparing fried rice with fried fish and soup. Aichi turned around and smiled at him and said "Toshiki-kun good morning" Kai just went near her and hugged her tight Aichi hugged her back and said "Toshiki-kun thank you for everything and thank you for bringing me back." Then together they kissed.

THE END

Author:Well that concludes my second story. see ya soon!