Home at last

Percy POV

'Dad was so gonna kill me' was my only thought as I hopped into the car. You're probably thinking why would Poseidon want to kill you?  Will, first of all not Poseidon my other dad Clark Kent ya know Superman. Now you're probably thinking how can you have two dads?  Will gay cupules can adopt but that's not my case, Poseidon is my birth dad Clark is my adopted dad. Oh and for the Why would he want to kill you part?  Will I just got back from the Second Giant War and I've been missing for months. They're probably worried out of their minds. 

Right now I'm taking a taxi to Smallville. We're I'm sure everyone will be. Oh and by everyone I mean the entire Justice League, Grandma and Grandpa and Kara and Alex. The Taxi cab pulled up to the small farm. I thanked the driver and handed them a generous tip. Before walking up to the front doors. 

I stood on the porch just inches from the door. I so nerves to the point were I started floating. Now your probably wondering how I'm floating well the Olympian Gods were able to transfer Clark/Dads and Louis/Moms DNA to me so that makes me there biological daughter. It also means I'm one third Human, one third Kryptonian, and one third God. Because I'm one third Kryptonian I have some or most of the powers my dad has, but their linked to my emotions. 

Anyway I floated/stood on the porch listening to the conversation inside. 

"Clark she may b-"Dad cut Barry off. yes, I know their secret identities.

"NO! I refuse to believe she's dead." I smile at my fathers faith in me.

"I agree we should keep looking." Surprisingly it was Bruce that spoke. Guess that's my queue. Taking a deep breath to steel my nerves I pushed the door open wearing my signature lopsided smirk. 

"Who's dead?" I asked putting on my best innocent face. Looking around at my family. Dad was the first to get to me. Pretty soon I was unable to breath with the entire Justice League, grandparents, and dads cousins (But I call them my aunts) engulfing me in a hug. "Guys..can't breath!!" They let go and I make a scene of me gasping for air. Their happy expressions change to angry ones. And I mentally wince. As they shout question after question.

"Were were you!"

"Do you have any idea how worried we were!?" 

And etc. I knew there was no point in stoping the questions so I just waited till they died down. Once it had quieted down I explained everything that had happed during the past few months. When I look around at all of there faces their emotions were very different. Some were sad others were shocked and some were out right pissed. (cough cough Clark cough Kara cough cough) 

But all in all it was good to be back home. I just hoped that dad would still let me suit up with him.

So I really wanted Percy to be a superhero but I don't have a name for her. Can you get one for me? Anyway bye see u peps next update. 

-PokiPercabeth