Superteen?

Percy POV

YES! I get to still be a superhero!! Now I know what you're thinking. 'why would you what to be a hero. Haven't you had enough of that stuff?' Well to answer your question, being a hero to the mythology world is different than the mortal world. In the myth world I feel like a pawn someone to be played with and when I save someone it's out of necessarily not my own free will. In the mortal world I feel freer and helping people makes me happy. So I'd take being a moral hero over The Hero of Olympus any day. 

Oh yeah you're probably wondering what my hero name is. Yeah that was hard to figure out. Sense Supergirl was taken and I'm not a boy and I don't want to be called Superwomen I chose the next best choice, Superteen. Kinda lame though. I mean it's weird to imagine someone yelling 'Superteen's here! we're safe now!' Wait..I'm getting off track. Stupid ADHD. 

Anyway, todays the day Dads finally letting me put on my suit again. And to be frank (sorry had to) I was over the moon. Not literally, I've done that before it was awesome. Ugh..stupid ADHD! 

This morning me Lois/mom, Aunt Kara(she's not really my aunt but it's feels like she is), me, and Clark/dad, headed towards metropolis. We dropped mom off at home and dad checked for any threats. Meanwhile I suit up.

 My costume is a lot like dad's and Kara's. Except mine is a bluish black. The S is a dark blue with a sky blue outline. A blueish black cape and ocean blue accents. (The pic above)

 I settle down on a nearby chair. I tap my fingers on the table. I for once what they're to be trouble in my home city. But they're appears to be none. Dad turns to face me.

"Well, looks like your gonna ha-" He's cut off my an alarm in the distance. We both hear it thanks to our super-hearing. I smirk and say.

"You were saying?" He smiles and together we blast off towards the alarm.

I love flying. Not when you're in an airplane but when you're up in the air. I just feel so free. Like I can to anything. Unlike my dad to most of the League I don't usually rely on my powers. I do use them a lot but I'm just as dangerous with or without my powers.  

Landing in front of the bank with dad I looked up to see no other than...the Joker? What is he doing here. Shouldn't be be in Gotham playing with Baty? 

"Hey trelόs! What are you doing in Metropolis? Thought you'd be planing another terrible heist." I scream at him. The man in question turns to face me. When he spots me his smile turns twisted and cruel well more so.

"Goodie my favorite hero's here." He cheers.

"I'm flattered I'm your favorite but I thought that was batys job?" I said pretending I didn't know why I was suddenly his favorite. In reality I knew it was because I played his game..in a way. He was about to speak when the clown was hit on the back of the head by dads hand. 

"Well that's taken care of." Dad said scanning the unconscious bodies of the Jokers goons. 

"Aw no fair you didn't leave any for me." I pouted. He smiled but it quickly turned into a frown.

"I should probably tell batman about this."

"You mean we should tell baty." I said giving him a pointed look. 

"No I mean me you better get home before your mother kills you or me." He said with a joking smile

"Who are you more concerned for?" I joked. And flew home.

trelόs=crazy