CASSANDRA (chappie 1)

Hey guys, I trained the cheer newbies and lived to tell the tale. lol anyway I only had two bloody noses cuz they hit me in the face :-( not fun. I had time so I updated hope you like it!

-Sarah

~Louis' POV~

That’s her, that’s my sister I thought as I watched her talk to Simon. I wonder if she remembers me… I mean, she was only, what, 12, 13 When I left? I regret leaving her but I had to, I had to chase my dream. I wonder who adopted her. I guess I’ll find out soon, huh? Why is she going to the judge’s table… is she an X Factor judge? Yep… she is. While the first contestant was performing she was stuffing her mouth with mints at the end when Simon asked her for her opinion she laughed and said “I have, like, 12 mints in my mouth” “I must apol-” Simon said but got cut off by her grabbing his hand and spitting a whole bunch of mints in his hand she laughed at the look on his face and then said “bye!” Raced off stage towards me she jumped behind me saying “you can’t get me” Simon stood up and walked over grabbed her hand and pulled her away onto the stage “bye loulou!” She called then froze omg she remembered me. She slowly spun on her heel pulling free of Simons grip and walked over to me and said “give me your phone” so I handed it to her and she tapped her phone with mine sending something to me “meet me there” she said walking back to the table I looked at my phone seeing an address I got up and grabbed my jacket walking out of the building and calling a cab and giving him the address he gave me a wth? Look but started driving about ten minutes later we came to a large iron gate I looked around and saw a code pad so I looked at my phone and sure enough there was a 5 lettered word JULIA written down I typed it in and we kept driving until we got to another gate but on the other side of it you could see a mansion on the end of the drive there was a garage a stable and a pool and another large building I looked at my phone and this time I typed in GAYLE and at the door I typed in KIARA and the door opened I walked in and headed to the living room to watch TV.

THE END

Did you like my short story? thanks for reading!

scroll down ''''>>>>

jk jk its just a chapter of my story luv y'all