010.

⤺

you
im so hUNgryYYYY

ggukiee
bruh u say that like 5 times a day 😔

you
there's no food what do expect me to eat? my homework?

you
well that's an excuse on why i didn't do my homework.

ggukiee
you are weird 😐

you
i know i am (;

you
I WANT FOOOOOODD

ggukiee
im on a break rn wanna go hangout and grab some food kyungie?

you
OH HELL YES LET'S GET THIS BREAD

ggukiee
patience child.

you
yes mother 😘😘

ggukiee
i came out if the womb a man so-

you
just buy me food

ggukiee

I arrived at a small café near to my apartment complex I live in alone. Life has been hard since she left me. Honestly, I don't know how im gonna tell Jungkook this but since he's the only one I have now. I might tell him.

I sat at a table farthest from other people  making sure it's secluded to keep Jungkook away from unnecessary rumours. I looked around waiting patiently then I saw him, walking in decked in an all black outfit. He sat infront of me and I raised an eyebrow.

"You look like an emo boy in the 2000s" He looked at me under his long hair and put his fingers to his lips and told me to shut up.

"I'm a badboy. This is the badboy look." He winked and I rolled my eyes looking at the menu.

"I want everything on this menu please Jungkook."

"Do you think I'm that rich?"

"Yes I do, because I see you holding your black card which has a minumum of 8 Million USD on it" He scoffed and I continued looking at the menu. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of me.

"So the roles are reversed now? You're the paparazzi, I'm the idol" I posed for him and he pretended to gag.

"I want the spaghetti and cheesecake please." I gave him my puppy eyes and he nodded. He called out for the waiter and I admired him while he ordered us food.

His prominent features are so alluring to the the human eye. His sharp jawline to his doe eyes that hide between his overgrown hair. Everything about his is so beautiful.

"So where do you want to go after this?" He moved his hair out of his face and I immediately snapped out of my trance. I blinked multiple times and he looked at me like I was a ghost.

"Uh, there's an arcade down the street. We should test your so called skills." I pointed out the window and he smiled.

"Challenge accepted." He smirked.

"I felt like I gained 100 pounds." I walked beside Jungkook holding my stomach like a pregnant woman.

"That's what you get for complaining to me everyday," He playfully pushed me to the side and I pretended to fall and his face instantly fell when he saw me drop to the ground.

"AHHH, KYUNGHEE IM SORRY" He kneeled down next to me and I started to laugh.

"You should've seen your face!" I wiped my tears from laughing too much. Jungkook got annoyed and walked away from me. I caught up to him.

"So ggukie, tell me about yourself." I looked to the side looking at him but he focused on walking.

"Aren't you an army? Shouldn't you know everything about the Golden Maknae?" He look towards me and smiled smugly.

"It's been 1 week."

"But, you still should know about me" He pouted. I couldn't see it but I knew he pouted behind his mask.

"What's the fun in that when I can get to know you in real life?" I giggled and he chuckled showing his genuine smile.

"LET'S PLAY THE RACING GAME!" I ran into the arcade like a child in a candy shop. Jungkook walked in calmly behind me and sat next to me.

"I'm gonna win and you know it." He acted cool to me.

"Loser." I picked my character and played. After awhile of playing I finally gave up and got tired.

"Told ya" He blew a kiss to me and I flipped him off. I went to the crane game and looked inside and saw many plushies. I saw a specific rabbit one that reminded me of Jungkook.

"Yah, get me this plushie since you're so good at everything" I said sarcastically and he went infront of me to play the arcade game.

"I'm wasting my money on you, Kyunghee."

"Aww, I'm honored." I bowed to him but he didn't notice. After a million tries he got it and gave it to me.

"Thank you Jungkook." I engulfed him in a big hug and he hugged me back. We stood there in eachother's embrace for a while and we finally pulled away.

"So as you said just now. You wanted to know more about me. Am I right?" He questioned me while sitting on a chair. I nodded taking a sip of my drink.

We sat there for a while and talked the weirdest things about eachother. We kept rambling about our most embarrassing moments. It always ended up with us not failing to make eachother laugh. Then I finally found the correct moment to tell him about my past.

"Jungkook?" I put my drink down and fixed my posture and he turned to face me. He tilted his head to the side and muttered a tiny 'hmm'.

"I think it's time to tell you about my family."

➪︎ a long chapter for you guys! tysm for 1

➪︎ a long chapter for you guys! tysm for 1.4k reads, it means alot to me! next chapter might be sad and angsty so prepare yourselves! also stay s
tuned for many updates since the holidays are here!! stay safe ♡︎♡︎