i. why do we have to go?

➳༻❀🎼❀༺➳1

➳༻❀🎼❀༺➳
1. why do we have to go?
➳༻❀🎼❀༺➳

 why do we have to go?➳༻❀🎼❀༺➳

"Gabby, can you get off your phone for one second and help me?" I heard my mom yell from outside my door

"Gabby, can you get off your phone for one second and help me?" I heard my mom yell from outside my door. She was busy carrying the remaining boxes down to the moving truck. I wasn't ready to leave, and be labelled "the new girl". I wasn't even told why we were leaving... That information would be nice.

Gliding the phone in my pocket, I slipped my hands in the sleeves of my jumper and wandered in my mom's direction.

"Why do we have to go?"

"For the millionth time Gab, we're not discussing this right now." That was the same response I was given every time I asked. I don't know why my Mom wouldn't tell me, she had been very secretive lately.

Ever since Dad left actually.

I never knew the real reason my parents divorced, it only officially happened a few months ago. They split up years prior to all the paperwork making the divorce final. I hadn't seen my Dad since.

I miss him.

Some days I wonder if he's doing alright; if he's thinking of me. But, he never calls me so I doubt he is.

"You're going to love the new school Gab. It's the official location High School Musical was filmed, I know you used to have the biggest crush on a certain Troy Bolton."

"Oh my god, Mom. Stop." I playfully rolled my eyes in her direction.
"Ok, maybe a little crush." We both laughed before looking around at the empty house. It felt weird to say goodbye to the only house I had lived in since I was born. All of the memories I was leaving behind.

But, hey. At least I get to step in the same foot prints as the cast of High School Musical though, right?

"Can you at least tell me, where we're going to live?" I pleaded, hoping my mom would tell me that at least.

"With your Aunt. Just until the house is ready." That would explain why we were leaving all the furniture...

"How long is that going to take?"

"I don't know..."

There was a small pause as we both took one last look at the house exterior before jumping into the car, following the moving truck to our next destination.

The next chapter of our lives.

"Look, I know you don't want to move but I promise you'll love it. You'll..."

"It's ok Mom. I'll stop asking why we're moving." I placed my earphones in and shut the world out, resting my head on the window, observing the world rush by.

OLD AUTHOR'S NOTE

A short first chapter. I promise not all chapters will be this short.

I'm not going to stick to gabby's point of view either, some chapters will be in ricky's or nini's etc. but since this story is focused around ricky and gabby, it will primarily be switching between those two.

-

NEW AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi loves, not much is changing in terms of the start of this story but later on, I'm changing quite a few things.

These changes are to make the story flow better and be better overall.

Chapters will be republished slowly!

Also, I've changed the format to pictures to make it more realistic as a social media au!! Hope you like the new layout! (does mean story parts will take longer to be released, sorry about that)

- OLLY x