Senarios:

Movie night:
Bunny: in her aqua tank top and shorts upside down on a bean bag chair taking popcorn from a bowl

Zizzy: twin plaits and cute pjs sitting crossed legged in front of the tv

Doggy: laying on the sofa munching on chocolate mumbling about who the best and worst characters are.

Pony: passed out on the floor after 15 minutes of the movie, unless it's a sad movie then he cries and cries till it's over.

Scary movies:

Bunny: one movie she's unaffected the next she's clinging on for dear life on doggy shoulder.

Zizzy: yelling about how stupid the characters are and how she'd be better than them with her eyes closed.

Doggy: asleep to not have to feel bunny clinging onto him so hard, or eating chocolate to his his fear.

Pony: "*ahem* What is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?!" ~~ten minutes later~~ "Oh ho ho! Penny wise gonna get you now!"

Sappy movies that no one likes:

Bunny: fell asleep as soon as it started.

Zizzy: teasing it about how terrible it is.

Doggy: decided to give it a chance, regretted it so badly afterwards

Pony: f*ck this sh*t I'm out!

Titanic: (the movie I really want to watch):

Bunny: crying or left as soon as the boat started sinking.

Zizzy: "I wish I could've been on the titanic and survived so I can brag to my friends" (insert sad noises)

Doggy: asleep

Pony: crying in his sleep

Quarantine:

Bunny: missing all her friends. Annoyed she has to be stuck with her brothers.

Zizzy: fencing or teaching fencing to her sisters to pass the time.

Doggy: "time binge movies and eat chocolate!"

Pony: "finally I can be the introvert I've always wanted to be and sleep!"
Mama pony: get yo a$$ out of bed and do your homework! "Yes mom"

After quarantine:

Bunny: "freedom!" Realises that school is starting back. "Nooooo take me back!!!!"

Zizzy: "noooooo school!"

Doggy: "Umm yeah over the quarantine I caught something *fake sick noise* so I can't come into school"
Teacher: ok ok stay home and feel better *happy dances*

Pony: well back to seeing people I like and don't like.

How long have they known each other:

Bunny:
Knew doggy since nursery technically knew Zizzy and pony in nursery too but wasn't really close with them became close in the apocalypse

Zizzy:
Met pony when they were five became friends with the others during the apocalypse.

Doggy: same as bunny really

Pony: same as Zizzy really

Feelings  about author-chan (me):

Bunny: she treats us like her babies and basically is like a mum to us

Zizzy: She makes us go bed way to early! Other than that she's cool.

Doggy: when I'm upset she gives me chocolate. Her only flaw is liking clowny more than me. Hmph!

Pony: she sends us to bed early and I'm good with that. *Flops onto bed.*

Feelings for each other:

Bunny: Zizzy is my bffl, doggy is my bf and pony... pony is... pony.

Zizzy: Bunny is my bffl, pony is my bf and doggy is like that annoying older brother. Who acts like a child.

Doggy: Zizzy is like that cool younger sister, bunny is the sweet gf I've always wanted and pony is my bro.

Pony: Zizzy is my gf, doggy is my friend and bunny is that one friend who I can be lazy with. Flops onto bed.

As parents:
Bunny: puts child in bed "don't move just sleep and I'll give you a snack, make sure you watch your little brother" walks away to make her self some tea and a snack for the kids.

Zizzy: "And then you use the sword like this" showing her kids how to fence.

Doggy: "This is chocolate you eat it like this" eats chocolate. Child eats chocolate. "Good"

Pony: *asleep* "daddy my sister's stuck in the toilet!" "Oh sh*t!" And that's how his four year old child learnt the s word.

Me: the end. Question of the chapter: who's the best bf/gf material?