Clowny x foxy (requested)

Author-chan: YES FiNaLlY! Clowny mah sweet little angel get yo but over here! It's yo turn!
*AhEm* Sorry on with the chapter.

Clowny PoV:
Another round of killing ppl who come to the circus. I don't really know why I kill them I remember being mad at some ppl for not liking my performance and then mr P came and gave me a drink or something, after that it's all fuzzy. All I know now is that I should kill the people that come here and try stop them from opening foxy's cage cause it has some key in there or something. Oh yeah foxy! I have to go give him lunch.

Foxy PoV:
Why? Why? Why? Why did they all leave me in here? I didn't do anything to them! Or did I? Ugh my head's all funny. Now I'm mad and that's why I kill ppl. They probably told my friends to leave me in here! So when they let me out I don't thank, them I kill them. It felt really good.
"Hey foxy!" Clowny greeted
He/ she (I'm still not sure!) was one of the only ppl I could trust. He always brought me food and kept me company!
"Hi clowny." I replied. Whenever I saw clowny my anger always went away.
"On today's menus we have clowny's famous -insert really really good food-!" He exclaimed.
"Yum!" I exclaimed back. He opened the cage a bit and put the food inside and although I don't like being treated like some sort of animal, I was hungry and I didn't care if clowny did it.
"Thanks bro!" I exclaimed before pouncing at the food.
"No prob."

Later

I had finished the food and was taking with clowny.
"Hey clowny," I started
"Hm?" Clowny replied looking at me.
"Are you a girl or a boy?" I asked
He/she gave me a confused look.
"I am... a clowny." He/she replied.
"But What is a clowny?"
"A clowny is a clowny!" Clowny exclaimed jumping up.
"Bruh." I deadpanned looking down in defeat.
"Hey foxy can I ask you a question?" Clowny asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Would you consider me as a friend?" He asked
"Well of course! More than a friend actually." I mumbled the last bit.
"Really?! I've never had a friend before!" He exclaimed and tried to jump on me to give me a hug but needed up crashing onto the bars.
"Oof!"
"Haha! You idiot! You forgot about the bars!" I laughed
"It's not funny." He replied rubbing his face.
"Yes. Yes it is." I said
"Hmph you're lucky I'm nice otherwise I would've broken you out of there and beaten you myself." He said crossing his arm over his chest.
"Then be mean. I want to get out of here." I mumbled looking down. 
He looked over to me.
"What do you mean?" He asked
"You're lucky you can go out and be free while I'm trapped here." I told him
"Are you gonna cry?" He asked
"Yeah. Maybe." I replied.
"Go on. Cry it out." He told me.
I began to cry. Then he opened the gate and climbed into my cage.
"What are you doing?" I asked still crying. He crawled over to me and gave me a hug.
"This."
He leaned over to me and kissed me!
I kissed back for awhile. Then we broke off.
"What was that for?" I asked
"One: because you were crying. Two: because I may or may not have a teensy crush on you." He explained.
"Well thanks-," I said but was cut off by him getting up to leave .
"Wait where are you going? Also do you have a crush on me?" I asked
"Maybe. There are many secrets about clowny that he is not ready to reveal." He replied before jumping out of the cage and running off.
He didn't notice he'd left my cage door open.
"Heh. Stupid idiot can't even remember to lock a door." I said before steeping out of my prison.

Part 2?