Part 1 - The realms

PART 1 – The realms

Ok so basically so far, there are seven known realms in the land of Elementria. (There are, however, many undiscovered realms) In each of these realms is a different type of sentient being and different wildlife, much like the climate zones of Earth. The seven discovered realms are the: Realms of the demons, Realm of the Elves, Realm of the orcs, Realm of the humans, Realm of the dragons, the Realm of the elementals, and the realm of the angels (supposedly extinct).

The realms exist on the same basic time plane, but with different time planes of their own, kind of like parallel universes. (Refer to appendix i for info, there will be a diagram on this)

In the realms with humans, orcs and elves, there are subkingdoms with their own armies. For example, the human leaders have separate armies of magi, archers, pike men, cavalry and the other types of troops. They ‘rent’ out these troops for other troops, money or resources; which is why there is a large percentage of each king’s army as one type of troop. (Appendix 2, troop loaning) The same ideals are found in the realms of orcs and elves.

In the realm of demons, there is no such thing as ‘renting’ armies, because the demons are all packed in one city of their realm, the rest of the realm belongs to the beasts.

In the realm of the dragons there is no monarchy as there are many different tribes which relate to their own colour, until a creature from one of the realms unite the tribes, who quickly fall into dissent after a few centuries, forgetting their history.

In the realm of the elementals, there is constant war between the elements, so it is element on element with each element having one kingdom and one army, until the same thing that happens to the dragons happens to them.

Often, when faced with war from other realms, a figure will rise up and unite the realms against the threat, defeating the enemy and restoring peace to Elementria.