Chapter 4: Let Me Know

You took a seat next to Jungkook who was busy playing the ps4.

"Whatcha playing?" You said while looking at the screen.

"We are playing Call of Duty." Said your brother. 

"Can I play?" You said while reading the description of the game at the back of the CD case.

"Are you sure? Last time you played you nearly broke the ps4!" He said while scoffing at his words.

"Really now. Watch this." You snatched your brothers controllers and started playing with the other two.

"Wow! Y/N you're so good!" Jimin said while smiling and playing.

"So are you guys not gonna think about the fact that Y/N took my controller while I was playing?" Jimin and Jungkook just ignored him and continued playing with you.

Taehyung then stood up from his seat and was about to walk away.

"I'm sorry Taehyung! Here take it back!" You said as you stood up and gave the controller to Taehyung.

"Are you sure?" He said 

You nodded "Yep! I wanna hang out with Yoongi and J-Hope anyways." 

Taehyung took the controller and started playing with the other two while you tried to find Yoongi and J-Hope.

"Hey Taehyung! Your sister is so fun!" Said Jungkook

"I told you she would loosen up! But I don't want you guys to hook up with her! I don't want my sisters heart to be broken because of my friends." Said Taehyung while looking at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Why would you think that? It's not like I would date her or anything!" Said Jimin 

"Okay fine I trust you but please don't do anything to her that she feels uncomfortable doing." Jimin and Jungkook nodded and continued playing the games.

You found a room and knocked on the door. "Come in." Said a voice inside.

You turned the door knob and pushed the door to find Jin sitting on his bed while watching the TV.

"Oh Y/N! What are you doing here?" Said Jin while standing up.

"No sit down! I wanted to find people so I can see what they're doing! I was about to go to Yoongi and J-Hope but I guess I knocked on the wrong door!"

"I can tell you where they are!" Said Jin.

"No its fine! I wanna hang out with you anyways! What are you watching?" You said while sitting down on the corner of his bed. "You don't mind do you? That I am sitting on your bed?"

Jin quickly shook his head. " No! Absolutely not! Get comfortable!" He said while patting a spot next to him.

You sat next to him and he was watching K-Dramas. "OMG! You like watching K-Dramas as well!"

He nodded while giving a smile. "I guess we have things in common then!" He said while putting the volume louder.

You watched the K-Drama and noticed the time. "We are gonna be late for dinner!" 

"Chillax we'll make it together!" He said while turning off the TV and put on his slippers.

"Sounds fun!" You said while following Jin out the door to head to the kitchen.

-

You were helping Jin make dinner and saw Taehyung coming in the kitchen. 

"Oh hey Taehyung!" You said while cutting the onions. He sat down on one of the counters picking an apple from the fruit basket.

"Taehyung you better not eat that apple! You're not gonna be able to eat dinner afterwards!" You said wiping the tear rolling down your cheek because of the onions.

"How did you know I was gonna eat it?" He said while putting the apple back where it came from.

"I know okay!" You said while trying to hold back the tears. 

"Wah! Y/N! You're acting like the second eomma of the group ." Said Jungkook while coming in the kitchen and had a seat next to Taehyung.

"What do you mean second eomma?" You said while putting your knife down and heading to the sink to wash your hands with soap to get rid of the strong onion smell. 

"Well Jin would always fills the eomma role for us since he's the oldest and also because we can't stay with our parents." He said while looking at you giving a bunny smile.

"Oh right! Well I think we all know that Jin is a way better eomma than me!" You said while giving a smile to Jungkook and Jin who was washing the tomatoes. Taehyung exited the kitchen noticing you were having fun with your new friends you met today. As he was about to exit a smile had formed on his face when he saw you giggling and having fun with your friends. 

"Y/N can you cut these tomatoes while I check the rice?" You nodded and picked up the knife and started cutting the tomatoes. Jungkook went when Jimin had call him up to play ps4 with Taehyung and Hoseok. As you were cutting the tomatoes, you were cutting a bit too fast that led to you cutting yourself and blood coming out.

Jin saw you suddenly stop cutting so he looked at your way. He saw you staring at your finger which was bleeding. You tried to stay calm that way it wouldn't worry Jin so much. 

"Oh my god! Y/N are you okay?'' He said while pulling your wrist carefully so you were really close to him. He made you sit down and he took a first aid box out of one of the cupboards and quickly dabbed some sort of liquid to clean the the blood around the cut.

"Jin! I'm going to be fine!" You said while looking at your finger. 

"Nope! I don't think so! I suggest you go up to your room and rest and come down when I call you. I'll take it from here." He said while taking a plaster out of a box.

He put the plaster slowly and carefully. You looked at his beauty while he did so. 

How can anyone be this beautiful? You thought in your head.

Soon after he finished with taking care of your wound. He insisted taking you to your room. He took your wrist and made you go into your room. You got inside the blankets and he sat down next to you. You looked at his eyes which were glowing. The best pair of eyes you've ever seen. And then you slowly closed your eyes and wondered into dream land.

-

You woke up at the sound of awes and faces up close to you. You shot your eyes wide open. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM WHILE I AM SLEEPING?" You said while looking at everyone.

"I came up to your room to tell you dinner was ready but you looked so cute while sleeping that I had to call the other members!" Said Jin.

"Whats going on in here?" Said Taehyung who was leaning against the door frame. 

What do you think is gonna happen next? Find out in the next chapter!