Chapter 6: Boy In Luv

WARNING. From here I guess has a little smut but not too much that will make you skip the whole chapter!

"Kai whats wrong? You haven't talked to me the whole day!" You said while facing Kai who was looking down.

He took your wrist while standing up and headed out of the cafeteria. You were confused as much as the people in the cafeteria. As he took your wrist and holding it tight so you wouldn't be able to yank it out, some girls were giving dirts as usual and started back chatting about you.

A/N POV

"Ewww why is he holding her filthy wrist?"

"He should be holding me like that!"

"Oppa! How could you do this to me?"

The girls said while witnessing Kai holding your wrist and getting out of the cafeteria.

Jungkook's POV.

As I was making friends with Hwasa, Jennie and Yeonjun I saw Kai take Y/N's wrist and leave the cafeteria. You didn't wanna think ahead but seeing another guy other than you hold Y/N like that was not fun at all. Yeonjun quickly snapped his fingers in front of me so I could come back to reality.

"Whats wrong?" Said Yeonjun.

"Nothing major." You said but you were heartbroken. This was too hurtful for you. But you know you're never gonna have Y/N to yourself because of Taehyung but it doesn't hurt to just like her? Or does it?

"Is this about Kai and Y/N?" Said Yeonjun while sipping his chocolate milk out of a carton.

You looked down then back at the exist to see Kai and Y/N already gone.

"Kai has liked her for ages now. I guess he is going to confess." He said excitedly.

"Do you really think he is going to do it?" Said Hwasa while looking at Yeonjun.

"Come on guys this is Kai we are talking about! If he wants something or someone he would do anything to get it! And he has liked Y/N for 4 years without telling a thing to her so it makes sense that he wants to confess!" Said Jennie while taking out a mirror out of her bag and was looking at her hair and make up.

Y/N's POV

"Kai please stop! You're hurting my wrist!" You said while being dragged in an empty classroom. He closed the door and moved towards you slowly which made you bump into a wall.

You were trapped. His two arms on the each side of you not allowing you to get out. He was so close to you that his hot breath was touching your noise. He took his finger and moved the piece of hair that was covering your eyes.

"W-What are you doing K-Kai?" You said while trying to remain calm. You felt weird. Why would your best friend do this?

"Y/N I can tell anything right?" He said while whispering into your ear which led to having tingles rolling down your spine.

"Y-Yes cause your my b-best f-friend." You said while stuttering the last two words hoping that in a few moments it wouldn't change beyond that.

"I love you." Kai said as he looked into your eyes. His beautiful brown eyes made you feel nervous. You tried to answer back and look into his eyes but it was impossible after what he said just now.

"I don't know why I said it but just so you know this is how I feel and it's not gonna change." He said while pulling back from you. You felt complicated. Like it was hard to describe. You want to say you love him back and have him in your arms but it would break the friendship and it's gonna be weird once you guys break up.

You thought about it again and voiced the words out. "I l-love you t-too." You said while looking down at the floor while playing with your fingers. You were about to get out of the room but he grabbed your wrist.

He pulled you towards him and put his arm around your waist and started kissing you. You were shocked at first but you soon kissed him back. "You don't know how long I have been waiting to have you in my arms and kiss you." He said while picking you up and sat you down on one of the desks. He kissed while opening your legs wide open. Once he did he went closer you put your legs around his waist.

You broke the kiss for air. "We should stop. We're at school." You said while trying to hide your face cause you were red from blushing.

"So what are we now?" He said while smiling at you. A smile you've not seen for a long time.

"Well what do you think after what happened?" You said as you interwined his fingers to yours.

He gave a smile and gave you a gentle kiss on the lips. "I love you and nothing is going to change that. I will keep you safe in my arms and get rid of the problems you're facing." He said stroking your long brown hair.

"I love you too Kai but lunch is gonna end soon so we should head back." He nodded and interwined your hands while opening the door.

"You first!" He said while waiting for you to get out.

"Oh why thank you!" You giggled. After he came out you both held hands again heading towards the cafeteria.

Everybody had eyes on you while you two were holding hands while walking towards the table of the other 4.

A/N POV

"How could she steal my man!"

"I bet she's a gold digger."

"Why would he date a total slut like her when I am a whole buffet myself?"

Y/N POV

You didn't take the comments and staring in too much. As always you shrugged it off.

You approached the table which had the other 4 just talking.

Jennie turned around and noticed the two of you standing and holding hands. Her eyes widened which made the others look at you two.

"I KNEW IT!" Said Jennie who was clapping her hands in excitement.

"I TOTALLY SHIP IT!" Said Hwasa who was way more excited than Jennie.

"Guys we knew it was bound to happen so calm down!" Said Yeonjun. "Congrats! The both of you!" He added on.

You and Kai looked at each other and said thank you while talking a seat. Your eyes went to Jungkook who looked upset.

"Jungkook are you okay? Do you feel sick? Do you wan-" Jungkook interrupted you while you were talking to him.

"I am fine." He looked at you one more time before leaving the cafeteria. "Weird." You thought.

"Oh Y/N wanna come back to my place after school?" He said while turning his face to you.

"I'll have to tell my brother if it's fine though!" You said.

"Okay but make sure you say that you are going to the library to study." You looked at him confused.

"Why?" You said wanting to know the reason of why you have to lie to your own brother.

"Your brothers group and my group are rivalries. It might be awkward if one person in their household is dating someone in their rivalry group." He said while caressing your cheek. You nodded but wanted to know why they were rivalries. It was a bad time to speak about it now so you decided to talk to him about it another time.

How is Jungkook reacting to this? Will he tell his hyung or keep it a secret? Find out in the next chapter!