Epilogue(i guess)

She is running no, limping down the street screaming for help, tears streaming down her face. Her eyes scream terror. She finally escaped, she thought that if she manage to escaped someone will help her but no one seems to aware or heard her. She's crying but not just because she is afraid but also disappointment from her hope.
She heard him getting closer, she heard his voice yelling her name. She decided to hide, her legs turning jelly. She run into the woods despite the fact that it is dark and look creepy but she rather run into the woods and live there instead of capture by him. She hide in the bushes behind a big shady tree. She puts her hands on her mouth, silencing her sobs. She is shaking in terror.
"Come out, come out wherever you are. I know you here. Come out and i won't hurt you badly, but if i had to find you myself you know exactly what i will do." his voice sounds mocking, she knows that it all a lie, whether she comes out or not he will hurt her. He will. She heard his footstep getting closer to her. She grasp her hands tightly. She can't content her feeling. 'He's going to get me, he will find me. Someone please' she thought, she pleaded to anywho. "Avery?" he called out like he is playing hide and seek with her.
"Hey! Everything's okay?" she heard a man voice. "Yeah, i just lost something around here." he said, she almost snicker to his lie yeah he lost me. She thought to herself. "You need a hand there buddy?" that kind man said, she don't know why she hope he just walk away. She don't want him to get hurt. She thought, it's funny how she was hoping for someone to help her before but now God had sent her someone she just wish him to go away. "Nah, it's okay." she heard his ugly voice, he's not that bad but she just despise him that everything he do, she hates it. She hate him even when he's breathing. Abhorrence. Ya, that is what she felt towards him and maybe even greater than that. "Okay, is that blood? Did you hurt yourself?" the kind man said again. Oh my God, please just walk away he's going to hurt you. She thought again. "Yeah, i tripped. and hit my forehead on a rock. But im fine, it's not bad." he said, he sounds normal for a moment. "Okay, if you said so... i'll get going now. Good luck buddy." he said once again and she heard him walk away. Part of her glad he did, but part of her just die realizing that her probably only hope is walking away. "Yeah, thanks for your concern." he said.
Then she realize, he cannot go. He is her only hope. "Help!" she yelled, running to that guy. "Help!" she yelled again running as fast as her can to him, she forced her leg. The guy stopped and turned around, 'oh my god, thank god' she thought in her head. She looked back to see him not very far, she looked at him in terror. "Please save me, he'll killed me. He's crazy!" she said holding the guy arms, the guy looked back then look at her in confusion. "Please save me!" she begged. "Alright, let's go!" the guy put his arm around her waist to help her run. "Thank God, my house not that far from here." the guy puffed.
"There it is. Get in the car!" the guy said, she felt a little relief. But as she was about to get in the car, she heard groaned and look to see the guy was tackled by him. He is choking the guy, she freaked out. 'What should i do? What should i do?' she thought. "Help! Somebody please!" she yelled asking for help from somebody else. But, there's no response. She looked around, then she saw something she can used. A rock, big rock, but not big enough. She carry it and ran to him who was still choking the guy. He didnt realize her. Gathering her strength so that she can hit him as hard as she can. The sound of the rock hit his head echo,he turned around... without thinking she hit him again yelling "Don't hurt him". He collapse, hitting the ground. She cry, tears streaming down her face. She watched his blood covering the ground. She dropped the rock and fall to the ground weakly, blood covering her hands also on her clothes. She cry out loud, yelling. She felt warm body hugging her. She flinched, and try to push him but then the guy "shhh, it's me. It's okay. He's dead.." she cry more, listening to his word, he's dead.
Her boyfriend and she killed him.