Three: Im Not The Villan Here

"So Jen, I was thinking maybe you could stay back and your brother and I will do everything, I just don't want to drag you everywhere" my dad put his hand on my shoulders.

I smiled and kinda just sat on the couch I guess. "Well that sucks for you" I winked at Jaden. He smirked and got his sweater on.

They left and I turned on the tv in the living room. I got up to grab my leftover Chinese food in the microwave and caught a glance of my reflection on the stove. I was wearing a very oversized black shirt with white wording on it and regular denim jeans with a silver chain around my neck.

I wasn't wearing shoes obviously, and only had socks on. I re-heated my food and waited patiently for it to beep.

The microwave had 30 seconds left and I heard the doorbell ring. What the fuck?

I went over to the door and our door was glass so I couldn't really see who was out on the porch. "Can I help you?" I opened the door.

I stood there and smirked at him standing in front of me. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"What are you doing here Gage" I chuckled. "Well I do live 2 houses down from you AND I walked you home yesterday so I kinda thought we were friends" he frowned.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and hesitated to answer him back.

Did he just call me his friend? I didn't know how to react because I've never exactly gotten along with other people besides my family members or neighbors since I was homeschooled. "Uh yea, we're friends" I laughed nervously.

"Are you going to let me in or are we just gonna stand on the porch and waste your dads central air" he looked inside the house.

I opened the door wider and let him in. "Wow the house looks nice, Ooo what are you watching?" He ran over to the living room.

"I was trying to eat my leftover Chinese food and watch tv in peace." I rolled my eyes.

"Well now you don't have to be alone, I'm here" he smiled at me. I grabbed my food from the microwave and sat on the other part of the couch. "Look, I know this seems kind of weird but I don't have very many friends as you can tell and I seen you were new so I took the opportunity upon myself" he gloated.

"I promise I'm not gonna like kill you" he held his hands up in defense.

I threw a grain of rice at him and laughed.

"Do you want some? Sorry my dad just went grocery shopping with my brother and we kind of don't have anything else to eat" I looked down at the floor.

He nodded his head and I got up to go get a fork for him, I didn't feel like grabbing a plate so I decided we can both share from the box.

I headed back Over to him and he looked up at me. "Ha, you're like really short" He pointed and grabbed the box of food.

"You know what, you don't deserve my food" I snatched the food from his grip. He chuckled and scooted closer to me. "I'm sorry, I was definitely serious but I was playing around" he smiled big at me.

I felt my heart begin to race and my hands got sweaty. "Nervous are you?" He looked down at my hands. I pushed him back into the couch and rolled my eyes.

"So do you know where you're going to school at? We have 3 different high schools" He mentioned, taking a bite of my food.

"I was suppose to be homeschooled but my dad didn't want me to do that anymore" I confessed. I didn't even know this kid and I was already telling him my business.

"I mean it's already March so you have what? 3 months left?" He sat up and laughed.

"I guess but my dad just wanted me to do this so I can get a good highschool experience before I go off to college." I pursed my lips.

"Highschool isn't that great" he frowned. He looked down at his feet and it got quiet.

I switched over to the other side of the couch and looked him in his eyes. "From one fucked up childhood to another, you can talk to me" I chuckled. He looked up and smiled but it faded. "Well I know I only stopped by for a while but I just wanted to get a head start" He got up and I looked at him confused.

"A head start for what?" I asked with a weird look slapped across my face.

"The start of a new friendship" he smirked at me before leaving out the front door.