ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹¹ » [ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ]

After you let yourself collapsed on the bed, you feel someone hovered above you which makes you to opened your eyes.

When you opened your eyes, you saw a worried looking Leedo. You just flashed him a smile before closing your eyes back.

“Baby, are you okay?” he asked and you nodded.

“Just tired.” you said and you can feel they pressed their bodies onto yours.

“Really? Then, let's just rest so that you'll not tired tomorrow.” Hwanwoong said.

You nodded and then, each of them pecked your lips before laying your head on Ravn and Leedo's arms. Then, they started to fall asleep with you in the middle.

“Goodnight~” they all whishes as you slowly fall asleep.

____________*•° Next Morning °•*

You was still sleeping when you're suddenly awake by the sunlight that just hit your face. You slowly opened your eyes and then glances beside you just to see those boys were still asleep.

You quietly got off from the the bed and went out to your own room. When you got into your room, you quickly take a shower and dressed yourself up into a tight black sweatpants looking pants and combine it with your dark purple long sleeves satin shirt.

You tied your hair up into a high ponytail and directly went out when you're done. While walking along the hallways, you heard many footsteps behind you.

“Good morning, Lady Y/n!” they excitedly greeted you.

“Good morning but please don't call me 'Lady Y/n' anymore. You're my confidants now so no need to call me that.” you said while smiling.

“As you wish, baby!” Ravn said and you just chuckled.

Then, you started to went out of the castle and made your ways out to the villages. You guys walked along the long paths until you decided to stopped at the small bakery.

You went inside with those boys and started to orders some foods for you guys and Ha Eun.

“Oh, Your Majesty! What would you want to have for today?” an old woman asked.

“Aunty, may I have the normal ones and please wrapped them up for those six boys and also Ha Eun?” you said politely and she nodded.

“Your Majesty, I'm happy to finally heard you owned some confidants now.” she said whole wrapping the food up.

“How did you know?” you asked while feeling quiet shocked.

“All the villagers under this kingdom will immediately know cause you know, you're from a royal blood and with you having some confidants will immediately get known by us all through the news.” she politely said.

“Ah, that's right. I'm so dumb.” you said while laughing which make her to chuckled.

“Done! Here you go, sweetie.” she said while handing you a basket of foods and you take them while paying her for it.

“Thank you and have a nice day!” you said while leaving the bakery.

She nodded and you guys left to Ha Eun place. Then, Keonhee take the basket from your grips and you just smiled. When you guys arrived in front of Ha Eun's entrance, you knocked and the door were open like almost immediately.

“Oh, Your Majesty! Please come in!” Jeno said while helping you and you thanked him.

Then, you directly made your way to the backyard just to see Ha Eun playing with her hybrids.