ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁵ » [ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ x ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ x xɪᴏɴ ]

You were awake by the birds chirping by the window glass as the rain drops can also be heard, dripping from the leaf.

You stretched your body and directly went to take a quick shower. When you're done, you wore an off shoulders knee's length dress with half of your hair tied up and the half just let down.

Then, you directly went out to the garden to take a fresh air. You walked and walked until you're arrived at the nearest flower garden part. You slowly sit down on the grass and you feel like the wind just put on its weight on you which make you to slowly laid yourself on the grass.

You started to closed your eyes which suddenly opened them when you felt something around you. When you open your eyes, you saw a cute looking Hwanwoong above you.

You smiles as he smile and slowly, he leaned down and kissed your lips as he put your head on his laps. Then, you can feel a hot breath hit the both side of your neck which make you to opened your eyes and pulled away.

It was no other than Leedo and Xion. Both if them shove their noses on your neck and slightly bite it off make you to moan.

Hwanwoong just smile and kissed you on the lips again. They started to change their place which is now Leedo was above your head and Hwanwoong just gotta exchanged with Leedo.

Leedo reconnects your lips with him and both of them started to bite your neck again. They changed spot again which make Xion was now above your head while Leedo take over Xion's spot.

When they're done, they just licked your bite marks and laid beside you except for Xion who caressed your head as he admired the view of your face from that angle.

Then, you guys sat up as Xion hugged you from behind as you leaned against his chest while the other two just lay their heads down on your laps.

You guys just stayed in that positions before deciding to went inside the castle. You enter the castle and met the other boys. You guys started to play something for all of the day.

You decided to spend more time with them all that time so you guys just stayed at the castle.

“Hey, Woongie! It's not fair!” you whined which make them to laughed.

“Owh, you're such a cutie.” Keonhee said while pinching your cheeks.

“Humph, I'm not cute. I'm scary, okay?” you said while crossing your arms over your chest.

“Really? Then prove it.” Seoho teasingly said.

“Rawr!” you said with hands gestures you've made as a claws.

“Oh my god!! You're such a cutie little bean! Lemme protect you, baby!” Leedo said while hugging you.

You just gave them ‘I'm so done face’ which make them to laughed even more. Then, you joined them, laughing your heads off.

“You should've seen your face!” Hwanwoong said to Ravn.

“Hey! Shut up, you shortie!” Ravn shot back which make Hwanwoong to gasped.

“Shortie?!” Xion asked and laughed again, harder which make you to join him.

“Baby~ Don't laughed!” Hwanwoong said while pouting.

You continued to laughed until your body collapsed backwards which make Xion did the same too.

“You guys are mean!” Hwanwoong said.

You got up back and then wipe your tears off. Then, you just chuckled as you hug Hwanwoong.

“Aww, I'm sorry baby.” you said while patting his head as he hug your waist.

“Hey! We want a hug too!!” They whined.

Then, you started to hug them one by one and when you're done they attacked you with a huge bear hugged. Your body collapsed on the floor due to the hug and was laughing.

“Hey! I'm dying!” you said while huffing.

They let you off and tackled you until you fall back. They started to tickles you off, making your face turned red due to laughing.

“Guys! Stop! I'm sorry!!” you said which make them to laughed.

They let you off for real and started to stared at you, who has a little messed up hair.

“I love you baby!” they all said in sync.

“I love you guys too!” you said while making a small heart from your short fingers.

“Aww, you're too cute!!!” they said which make you to laughed.