eight

park sera's pov

i woke up late for today as it was weekend. i looked at my wall clock and the hands was showing exactly 10 am.

as i woke up, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before having my simple breakfast.

after a few minutes in bathroom, i went out to the kitchen to make my simple breakfast which is sandwich. i put a little bit strawberry jam, mayo and ham. as i wanted to eat my sandwich, someone rang the bell.

who come to my apartment this early, uh?

without hesitation, i went to the door and opened it. as i opened it, it showed the familiar figure, someone that i really know.

"hey sera, long time no s–"

before he finish his sentence, i closed the door but unfortunately, he blocked the door from closing using his foot.

"jaemin, go away!" i exclaimed.

"sera, i miss you. can we talk first?" jaemin said through the gap of the door.

it's hurt to see him again. to be very honest, i miss him. i miss going out with him, i miss his little cuddle, i miss his evil laugh, i miss his stupidity but cute and i miss everything about him. i wanted to hug him but it just hurt whenever i remembered that he cheated on me. move on is hard and it takes time.

"sera, please?" jaemin pleaded.

"go away!" i said.

i tried to push the door so that his foot felt hurt but i failed because he is so strong.

"push the door as much as you can, i couldn't feel anything," he said proudly.

i sighed.

"who are you? what are you doing here?"

wait... isn't that serim?

"why do you care?" jaemin scoffed.

i opened the door and found that jaemin wanted to punch serim right away. i stopped him.

"jaemin, please go!" i shouted-whispered. "this is apartment. neighbour might be angry!"

"okay then, see you next time," jaemin took the strain of my hair and smelled it. however, i pushed his hand. he smirked and went away.

i sighed and looked at serim, "what are you doing here?"

"i want to bring you somewhere and want to give you something later, but seems like you have not taken your shower," serim giggled.

"ahh, i woke up late today," i flustered.

he smiled weakly.

"i think you can come in. you should wait in the living room, i'll take shower and after that we can go out," i said.

he nodded and we entered my apartment.

"my apartment is not that big," i said as we went in.

"it's pretty and minimal. you are so good in decorating," serim praised and made me blushed.

i just remembered that i made a sandwich before jaemin came. ah, i should eat that first before i take shower.

"do you usually eat sandwich for breakfast?" serim asked while sitting on the couch.

i nodded.

"i'll bring you somewhere to eat later, okay?" serim said softly.

"ahh, it's okay," i shook my head. "i'm going to shower, you wait here."

after fifteen minutes shower, i wore one of my favourite outfit which is my gray crop top with high-waisted blue jean. i took my black sling bag and not to forget, my phone.

"i'm done," i went out from my room.

"okay, let's go!" serim rose from the couch.

after a few minutes walking from my apartment, we finally arrived at famous tteokbeokki restaurant. we chose to sit at the corner. i sat across serim.

"i'll take the tteokbeokki for you, you wait here," serim said and stood from the chair. "wait, do you want odeng* or not?"

"yes," i nodded.

i took my phone out from my bag as serim was taking tteokbeokki for me and saw a notification coming out. it were messages from jaemin. he spammed a lot of messages to me.

i sighed as i saw his name on my phone screen. i ignored his messages and right after that serim came to our table with the tray on his hand.

"tteokbeokki is here~" serim smiled.

i clapped as soon as i saw tteokbeokki in front of my eyes. i could not take off! i was craving for tteokbeokki for so many months.

"oh, i forgot our drinks! what do you want? cola?" serim asked.

"cola~" i nodded.

in the mean time, i took a picture of tteokbeokki and wanted to post it on my instagram story. however before i posted it on instagram, i got an incoming called from jeamin. this made me annoyed. i declined his phone called and serim came while holding a glass of cola on his both hands.

"thank you serim," i thanked him.

"don't mention it," serim said and smiled.

again, i got a phone called from jaemin. i sighed and wanted to decline his phone called again but i could not do that as serim took my phone from my hand.

he accepted jaemin's phone called and said, "stop calling my girlfriend again."

to be continued...

* * * * * * * * *

an:

*odeng - fish cake

* * * * * * * * *