CHAPTER 1: START OF LIFE

Jessa
Many people ask me the reason behind my strength and capability to pursue my decision. The flow of acceptance and an intricate pattern that impacts my whole life process.
The day that always remembers my entire life, that's really hard to forget. Really hard to believe, really hard to accept and really hard to escape the darkness of the stage. When my parents died in front of me, I'll really see them in my two eyes, opening the large wounds into my broken heart and my body could be stationary movement.

The brutal, honorific situation, and betrayal. The day when my whole life is definitely broken into pieces, the shields of blood surrounds into my mentality condition, in impacts of my physical condition and spirituality.

I grow up with a rich family. Many people have been proud and impress like an act gloriously. I have no dream at all because I have everything, everything is my family, who always there for me.

----
3 pm

" What are you doing here buddy?" she looks into my eyes forlornly. I really glad her presence and confidence. I smile at her, acting like a normal person.

"Refresh, you know sir Montano is terror professor. Couldn't be revealed many students really have a sickness of mentality to his subject" she laughed.

"don't mind it, actually I was preparing my report presentation in the whole class," Anna said

" I'm glad to hear that, let's go. We need to go to a coffee shop. To find the safest place and to just relax and relieve tension for many subjects" I mumbled

---

After a couple of hours.
I decided to go home, many homework needs to be finished. I turn on my wifi access and the Internet connection starts of a good signal.

The pages of reaction papers are dumbfounded. It just needs to be released and to rebuild the error message of the latest paragraphs. The hopelessness reactions of my brain mentality really hard to get back of normal condition. So at least I need to sleep.

I don't know why my brain really good at capable open Facebook apps.

Scroll Scroll

There's something caught my attention. The message of strangers.
My hand is shakingly and my heart starts to fluttering hard.

ERROR OF EVIL
' IM BACK JESSA! HOW MUCH MORE YOU NEEDED TO FEEL THE HOPELESSNESS SITUATION THE DAY WHEN YOUR PARENTS DIED IN FRONT OF YOU!, YOU KNOW THE GAUNT TOUGH AND MENTALITY BREAKDOWN YOU FEEL THE DAY, I KNOW YOU WANT PROVIDENCE, PRIVILEGE, AND JUSTICE! ILL HERE TO HELP YOU TO GET THE JUSTICE YOU WANT FOR"

I really tried, I really hard to get back my entire life into a normal condition. I'll desperately need to die, I really want to end my life, there no meaning at all. It couldn't be to survive and to prevail my justice companionship. My spirituality, physical, and mental condition are hopeless.

There's no precise help, aren't I wonder to get back because I feel drowning the darkness of the stage of my life when my parents died, my entire life is meaningless and dreadful.

There's one message again

" YOU NEED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH! BEFORE YOU DIED FOR DREADFUL SITUATION! YOU NEED TO FEEL THE BRUTALITY ACTION! KEEP IT MIND JESSA! DONT FEEL HESITATED! DONT DESPERATE! CALL ME NOW! ACTION EQUAL OF PASSABLE PURSUANT DREAM!"

I'm here in the kitchen

I smile again that there no something that happened.

" SOLID FEEL SURRENDER DEAD TO EVIL ACTION AND TO AWFUL EXISTENCE LIFE"

I smile because there's nothing you can do about it.

MY FAMILY PICTURES OBTAIN SHIELD BLOOD OF DEAD AGAIN

POSSIBLE TO SUCCESS IN UNDERGO THE AWFUL SITUATION I FEEL FOR MANY YEARS