In the literature club and underground

Monika's pov

I was working a lot with the code for the past few months first I made smaller items that I could change to other realities then a computer. You might be asking why well it's simple I want to go to mc's reality and with a computer that I can use to still host meetings since it was my other favorite thing other than mc. My plan was that I would go to school Monday morning and tell them that I was going to move but that I take online classes to stay with them. After school on Monday and when the club meeting was done I would go back home, hack the code so me and the computer would go to mc's reality and we will be together forever. I got up from my chair and went to my bed it was going to be a long and boring weekend with mc saying at sayori's house since he found out about her depression.

Sans pov

I woke up it was another reset I could feel something different about it though. The kid had went on a genocide run and killed me, that's when I woke up. It was early well early enough so my brother wouldn't yell at me for sleeping in so that was different. I got dressed in my grey sweater black shorts and put on my blue hoodie couldn't ever go out without my hoodie. I said hi to my brother who was also surprised I woke up this early I then told him I was gonna go to Grillby's.

Mc's pov

I woke up I looked over at sayori who limbs were all over and she was hogging up her whole bed I just giggled a bit. I got dressed and made us some eggs and toast somehow I didn't burn the whole house down and only the eggs. I saw sayori coming down when she asked me if something was burning that when I saw the eggs started to burn. I rushed over to them and got them but it was to wait they were all black and they were the rest of the eggs they had. I just giggled with sayori at the very least she had been getting better with her depression and all.

Chara's pov

Darkness was all I could see. I opened my eyes yeah that's why I couldn't see anything my eyes were closed. I looked at this room and saw a girl with brown hair sleeping. I checked her.
Monika
At. 101
Df .101
Is not the strongest but can hack into codes and delete people but gave it up to go to another reality.

Wow a hacker wait would she be called a hacker if she was hacking the place where she lived what ever she was giving me wired "player" vibes and I never liked that person. I saw that she had a desk with a computer and books on it, a bookshelf which would make goat mom's seem normal at least for the underground, and a piano I kinda wanted to play so I did. I played wow it was almost as if I wasn't even trying it sounded good but then "monika" woke up so I stopped. That gave me so many ideas but she just got dressed with me in the room and went downstairs to make herself breakfast. I just flew with her that's the good part of being a ghost that only one person can see it's that you can spy on others that was so much fun.