chapter 3😈

Narrators pov

"Hey the principal is looking for you melody"Matt as told melody that his indeed looking for her so she went to the principles office amd there he was with the others at his door Elisa gave me an evil look .
Lina went into the bathroom "god she's so pathetic"and with that she went into the stalls and then the door opened and she started to hear claws scratching agenst the stall doors and lina crunch down and looked to see who it was and she saw two feet she got up and sat on the toilet with her feet up and as she did so the noise stop but she put her ear agenst the door Cupid struck her with an arrow.
She gotten out of the stall and tried to run but fell down cupid walk to her and pinned her on the foor with his foot ripped her shirt and took out a heartshape cookie cutter.
-----------------Skip time------------------
Melody pov

We all walk up the stage and saw a plate that looked like cookies but it was made of meat me and matt and Faye didn't eat one "taste like chicken"Britt ask her friend I completely forget his name . I looked at Faye and Matt"chicken that made of cookies ?" I told them mpre like asked "you know the made anything taste like chicken melody"Matt informed me. I can tell there's gonna be trouble and I was right.
Elisa was giving Mrs drake such trouble one minute and next she left to go to her boy toy I mean boyfriend mrs drake had an devil smirk and i saw it "do any of you wish to follow her and find themselves exspelled when they come back from spring break" she asked any of us but we didn't movie "do what you gotta do" I told mrs drake and with that she left .
~5mins later~

( she changed her outfit )

We heard screaming and then we saw mrs drake and Elisa bring in Elisas boyfriend "someone help us please!"Elisa yelled for help so we help her"go bring into the nusres office okay" mrs drake told us.
I heard ringing in my ears and with that I fell on the floor.
Before I blacked out I saw someone "my beautiful melody we will meet soon"they said .

Omg 😮😮😮😮😮
Will they finally meet or will someone interfere with their true love Destiny stay runed to find out.