s

sunday morning, rain is falling, yet jisung decided to get up extra early to take a long hot shower.

while picking his outfit, he danced around to his favorite playlist.

he headed downstairs, got himself an umbrella from the small table next to the door and left the house.

while making his way to the adress minho sent him, of course using google maps, he recalled the advice from the happiness hotline from yesterday.

what should he pay attention to?

feeling happy, enjoying the presence, feeling comfortable, ...

all that cute stuff.

well actually he also felt like that with his close friends, but lee know responded you feel a certain spark.

back when he dated hyunjin - that name, that god damn name - he was new to 'love'.

to be honest, he agreed on dating the older mainly because he didn't know what having a crush and being in love really meant.

over the months they had spent together, all that developed into actual love and that's why it hurted the most.

maybe jisung had a new chance?

he saw minho's house approaching. immediately, he received a warm welcome not only from minho, but his mother who even gave him cookies.

together they spent their day playing video games on minho's switch and fooling around with a karaoke day, pretending they are popular performers.

until minho lost his breath due to hysterically laughing at jisung's silly dance.

"oh my, i- i'm going to the bathroom," minho announced, still wheezing.

jisung had a smile on his face.

he opened his messenger app.

happiness hotline

i'm pretty sure i have a crush on him. what now? how do we get closer?
delivered 5:27 pm

after pressing send, jisung noticed something odd though. minho's phone, which was on his bed across from the boy, received a notification at the exact same time.

to test something out, jisung turned his phone on again.

happiness hotline

i don't want to seem too annoying though

just a bit to start a closer bond
delivered 5:28 pm

again...

jisung sneaked over to minho's phone.
he knew what he did was wrong on so many levels, but he just had to make sure.

j.one :)
...
...
just a bit to start a closer bond