Chapter 2

Danny

For some strange reason I woke up on the floor but whatever. Woah this party must have been wild! Of course right next me is my whore of the week, gee if I thought she screamed loud when she saw a spider, then you should've heard her last night. I got up and grabbed all my stuff, got dressed and went home. I don't stay around for that "morning after" shit where the girls think it was something "special". Pshh cause that is the complete opposite for me, I was gonna dump that whore anyway later today. My bud Max had texted me about an hour ago asking if I wanted to hang so I headed to his house. I plugged in my iPod into the stereo and blared NeverShoutNever..What? I may not be romantic but his music is still awesome.I never get hangover's because I can hold my liquor (considering I had atleast 6 shots of Green Apple Vodka last night with 1/2 a bottle of Jack Daniels)I pulled up in Max's driveway..Damn his house was huge. In my neighborhood most people are really rich like me and Max, we are on the Football team, and have the greatest parties ever.

"What's up bro? I swore I could've heard you screwing that one chick from down the street hah!"

"Yeah, that was Kendra. She's great but is such a whiny drunk."

"I hear yah man! So did you see the chick that pulled up next door? Damn she is hot! I would so bone her!"

"No, not yet." I glance over at a girl with bright red hair and wearing something having to do with dinosaurs. I noticed she was talking to a kid named Tyler from my school. She turned around looking over here and turned as white as a ghost. She had deep brown eyes, like dark chocolate and was absolutely flawless.I didn't understand why she got so pale until I figured out who she was. It was Riley..Wait, what was that whore doing around here? Last I checked, she was a broke ass bitch that lived with her sad of an excuse dad on the streets. I think I should pay her a visit, it would make my day a little bit better.I turned to Max with a devilish grin.

"Max, that's Riley McAdams. That whore that I broke up with a couple years ago! You know what I'm thinking?

"We need to teach her a lesson? Cause I mean i'm up to fucking a whore if your not up to."

"No you dumbass! Not around her friends, gee you think I wanna go to jail for raping her? I mean you can do that but ima have to find a new friend haha." I approached Riley,Tyler and I think her name was Sam. She sorta hid behind Tyler, who seemed ready to beat my ass.

"What do you want dickhead?

"Oh just thought I would pay an old friend a visit. Shouldn't you be off playing with ball? Oh and I don't mean by soccer balls, faggot!

"Shouldn't you be somewhere else, I don't know,in jail with your old drunk dad? Piss off, I'm sure Riley doesn't wanna be around your douchebag self." He replied sharply.

"Whatever, I just need a word with her, Kay asswipe?" Tyler looked over to Riley and whispered into her ear, she nodded in agreement.

"You lay a hand on her, I swear to god I will make your dick into a vag." I shook understandingly so he would leave me alone. I walked over to Riley who looked afraid. Shit, I honestly didn't know what I had just gotten myself into.