Chapter 26: A letter for Queen regent of Prague

*One winter day in the Castle of Prague home to Rosalie's Cousin Queen Freyaja*
~Nobody's POV~
One winter day inside of the Castle home to Queen regent of Queen Freyaja and her husband King Consort Viktor they were both finished with important business they had attended to today so now the two of them were free to do what they pleased until dinner time so they decided that the two of them should practice there dancing since they're holding a ball at there castle in 3 days.
~Queen Freyaja Stuart's POV~

It was now winter here in dear Prague my cousins and I have much to do in order to lighten the load for Queen Rosalie but she's now Queen of England instead of her half-cousin Princess Elizabeth Tudor rumor goes around saying our half cousin Queen...

It was now winter here in dear Prague my cousins and I have much to do in order to lighten the load for Queen Rosalie but she's now Queen of England instead of her half-cousin Princess Elizabeth Tudor rumor goes around saying our half cousin Queen Mary of Scots is now after Rosalie's throne of not even a year but since my King and I have the two of us were both finished with important business we had attended to earlier today so now the two of us were free to do what we both pleased until dinner time so they decided that the two of us should practice our dancing since we'll be holding a ball at the castle in 3 days.
Pic:

"My darling we should do the waltz next," Viktor said to me as we both asked the band to play the waltz song my love and I got into position as we started dancing together having a good time my ladies in waiting and his guards joined with us in da...

"My darling we should do the waltz next," Viktor said to me as we both asked the band to play the waltz song my love and I got into position as we started dancing together having a good time my ladies in waiting and his guards joined with us in dancing when suddenly the ballroom doors were bursted open by a messenger who seemed entirely out of breath.
Play video:

Messenger: I'm so sorry to disturb your Majesties but a letter from Queen Rosalie and Queen Penelope (Queen Rosalie's mother) it seemed urgent.
I stopped dancing midway to look at the messenger who looked to be 19 years old I turned to Lady Rosanna one of my ladies to fetch the letters.
My dear Freyaja,
I hope all is well with you and your charming husband King Viktor in Prague I write to you since it's been to long when I wrote last but your half-cousin Queen Mary of Scots has just now decided to take the claim of the English throne just as Sebastian and I were already crowned for a month only I thought she understood the situation I'm in the council thinks we should attack Scotland but I can't believe she would do that also I hear rumors that King Henry II is losing his mind and he's killed 3 or so people in his court. But I'm quite concerned my health is alright for now I fear later on it will show and my ear infection and hemorrhage will show later on. Enough of that nonsense in 3 weeks I am going back to Europe for a while to check on my cousins including you Freyaja since I hear that your throwing your first ball I'm excited to hear all about it in your upcoming letters.
Another reason I've written to you is because I wanted to tell you that I am with child and I'm 6 months in Sebastian was so excited when I told him the good news his dear father King Henry II and his mother Diane De Poitiers was excited she was having grandchildren to carry on the thrones. I fear for the future of France especially in Mary's hands. Well I must go Sebastian and I have a ceremony to attend to for dinner it's supposed to be a special occasion for celebration of England, Bulgaria, Romania, Scotland, and the other countries heir or heirs... I wish that you and the rest of my family were here with me.
Stay safe and remember that I love you guys a lot.
Love always,
Queen Rosalie
"That's sweet Rosalie's pregnant and wanted us to know and sends her love and worries," I said to Viktor as he opened the letter from Queen Penelope herself wonder what she wants.
Play video: