Chapter 32: Mary loses the baby

*A week after the Coronation happened inside of the Castle one day at the Castle with Rosalie*
~Nobody's POV~
After the coronation happened a week later at the Fontainebleau Castle that day with Rosalie and her babies in her and Bash's bedchambers resting after an exhausting afternoon for her now a week later Rosalie was back on her feet but taking things slowly she went over to the two cribs where her boys share a crib and there sister gets her own crib. Rosalie named her babies with names that people will remember for generations to come.
~Queen Rosalie's POV~

In mine and Bash's bedchambers resting after an exhausting afternoon for me now a week later I now was back on my feet but taking things slowly I had went over to the two cribs where my two princes boys share a crib and there sister gets her own crib

In mine and Bash's bedchambers resting after an exhausting afternoon for me now a week later I now was back on my feet but taking things slowly I had went over to the two cribs where my two princes boys share a crib and there sister gets her own crib. I also named my babies with names that people will remember for generations to come our firstborn is Damiano Fergus De Poitiers, then my little girl her name is Princess Clarice Penelope De Poitiers, and lastly my baby boy Prince Lorenzo Luciano De Poitiers.
Right now I'm holding Damiano feeding him milk from my own body when Bash came into the nursery which was just next door to our room it was connected to our side door he helped change Clarice and Lorenzo's diapers and getting them dressed and wrapped up into their blankets while I finish up feeding Damiano so I can feed Clarice next.
Play video:

~King Sebastian's POV~

My Queen was in our bedchambers resting after an exhausting afternoon for her now a week later she now was back on her feet but taking things slowly Rosalie had went over to the two cribs where our two princes boys share a crib and there sister ge...

My Queen was in our bedchambers resting after an exhausting afternoon for her now a week later she now was back on her feet but taking things slowly Rosalie had went over to the two cribs where our two princes boys share a crib and there sister gets her own crib. We also named the babies with names that people will remember for generations to come our firstborn is Damiano Fergus De Poitiers, then our little girl her name is Princess Clarice Penelope De Poitiers, and lastly our baby boy Prince Lorenzo Luciano De Poitiers.
Right now Rose was holding Damiano feeding him milk from her own body when Bash came into the nursery which was just next door to our room it was connected to our side door he helped change Clarice and Lorenzo's diapers and getting them dressed and wrapped up into their blankets while she finish up feeding Damiano so she can feed Clarice next.
"So much has happened since they were born my love," I said as I carried Clarice and Lorenzo in my arms so then with that in mind Rose spoke " Yes indeed they have come into this world at a bad timing," so she fed Clarice too before we do our things today.
*skip to when they are outside with the babies and see Vanera and Charles and Francis leave*
~Nobody's POV~
So that day Francis was leaving to some other part of France with some soldiers to kill the English soldiers that have stepped on French soil and see that things there are good while Mary stays behind at the Castle to protect and lead there people with Sebastian and Rose helping her out while having the triplets to take care of. That's why Vanera and Charles are leaving to Italy to stay with Catherine's side of the family the "De Medici's" noble and royal bloodlines had started also for them to study abroad as well also so Rosalie and Sebastian along with there week old babies to say "goodbye" to them.
~Queen Mary's POV~