Chapter 9 : Jealous

Clara's POV

Few days passed...

"What are you doing?"Xionne suddenly asked me.I closed my sketch book when he just stared at it.and i said

"Nothing"Actually.if i could describe him.he's an complete opposite of Connor..that is how much he is quiet.but i think he is nice

"Can i ask you something?"He said.And i gave him a confuse look.but then.nodded

"Is he..Your boyfriend?"He ask me and look at Connor.I saw Connor glaring at him.

"He's been glaring at me.like for hours"

"No he's not"i answered.when my pencil just fell down the floor.so i looked down and took it under the table.then i just felt Xionne's hand on it.

I let go of my pencil and met his eyes.i feel so mesmerize..and i couldn't hide it

"Here"He said and gave me the pencil

"T-thanks"I said and got back to the chair.this is too awkward.

"What are you both doing?"i'm almost jumped out of surprise.

"Clara..let's talk"Ashley told me.But i didn't respond.she looks so mad at me.but why?

"You'll gonna ignore me huh?i said let's talk!"She yelled.Taking all of our classmate's attention

"You really don't know what you were doing?You're the worst person i know.Clara!"She said and throw my things on the table

"What's your problem?!"I yelled at her.and suddenly.i saw Connor walking towards me and Ashley.That i didn't notice Ashley.She pushed me so hard.and i fell down the floor.

I felt my head hurts since it hit the wall.

"Clara!"Xionne called me and pat my head

"What are you doing?!"Connor yelled at Ashley and kneeled down in front of me asking

"Are you okay?"

I didn't respond.My head hurts like hell.I can't see them clearly.My head hits so hard.

"What's your problem with her?!"I heard Connor

"If you have any problem.just face me not her.Don't touch her again!Do you got it?"

I tried to stood up with Xionne helping me.

"Be careful"Xionne said.but then.Connor grabbed my arm out of the classroom.he dragged me somewhere without even talking

He looks so serious..And he just yelled to a girl.i don't know he have that side.That he can talk to a girl like that.and it's Ashley.

"Connor"I called him.His grip is getting to hard.that my wrist hurts.Why everyone always hurts me physically?

"Sit there.Wait for me"He told me and i sat on the bench at the park like what he said.and he left me alone.what's his purpose?

I touched the back of my head.And it really hurts..i hate this.What is Ashley's problem exactly?i didn't do anything bad to her.

I was just sitting quietly.When someone  threw some raw egg on my head.Not just one..

"HOW DARE YOU!"
"Do you think you're beautiful!?"
"Connor doesn't like somebody like you.Stop assuming and following him from now on!"They all yelled at me.those students that i don't know what exactly are they talking about.i'm not the one who is following..but i know at first that i'm not really beautiful.

They are being like that again.When i thought i'm gonna be happy again because i finally got friends.

"Hey"I heard Xionne again.And he sat beside me.Handling me some one pack of wipes