Chapter 16 : Where..

Connor's POV

Like what Mr.Smith told us.we headed our ways towards to the classroom.it felt so awkward with her..why did i do that?

But it is the only thing to do.Kissing has that click sound.so...

I sighed..i'm losing my mind.It's not a reason tho!i shouldn't have do that.

I tried to look at Clara.And i caught her looking at me too.But she broke the ey contact quickly.This was really the new record of the both of us.most quiet.

"What do you feel now?"I asked him

"W-what?"She asked me the same question.i smirked at her.Her cheeks we're red.

"What do you feel you have what you want?"

"What do i want?"

"That evidence"i told her.she looks confused.she probably thought i'm asking her about the kiss

"Ohh..i'm happy"

"It makes you blush too"I teased her.But she slapped me again hardly on my arm.it really hurts!Sometimes she got me fooled i thought he was a boy.she's strong.

"Ah!It hurts"I groaned out of pain

"You slapped me as a reward of what i did?"

"What did you did?You got me in trouble"

"I'm not.I did that to save you"

"To save us.and besided we can run instead of that"

"If we ran he will saw us."I told her.

"Aish..Just whatever"She said

__

I woke up when i heard the alarm clock beside my bed.i quickly turned it off

"Sir..breakfast is ready"I heard the maid said.But i just yawned.I want to sleep more..

"Just 5 minutes"

"But you asked me for that about 6 times already.you're getting late"She told me.so i sat.i didn't know that

"Really.you counted it?"I asked her and she just nodded.i go downstairs carrying my towel,phone and my uniform.

"Son.Eat with us first"My mom said while she sits beside my dad

"No thanks"I quickly answered seriously.they are always like that.but they always leave me eating alone as well because they need to go.

"And how's your ear by the way?Are you getting your treatments right?"My mom asked me holding my other arms stopping me to walk towards the bathroom

Wait..what's treatment.i didn't have any treatment.

"Of course i did."I lied

"Good.Just always be careful stay away from noises okay my handsome son?"She said and i just nodded.

I entered the bathroom and put my things on the table.I take my clothes off thinking about what happened on the field trip.

I opened the shower.and started to take a bath

My ear just ringed..And i didn't even heard anything while playing that Rice sack game.and besides that.i felt so dizzy.

I'm started to worry about my ears now.

After i take a bath and tidied up myself.i took my bag and walk out of my house.When i decided to text Clara.Maybe i could stop thinking about it.my ear was sensitive.it could be it.