Письма по английскому

Письма 

задание:1) So you see that I enjoy films based on true historical facts .What kinds of films do you like watching? Do you prefer watching films in the cinema or at home? Why? Do you agree that it is better to read a book before watching the film based on it? Why or why not?

I've just come back from a trip to Wales...

                                                                                                                       Simferopol

                                                                                                                       Russia

                                                                                                                       April 10,2020 

Dear Kate,

Thank you very much for your letter. It was nice to hear from you again.

Well, I can say that I prefer comedy films because I can enjoy a funny plot and relax. I consider historical films to be very interesting as we can get new information and some amazing facts. I like watching films at home. Firstly, it is free. Secondly, you can choose any movie. Thirdly, you can watch a film at home at any time. Nevertheless, I like go to the cinema with my friends but it happens not so often. I think everything depends on the film and the book. Sometimes it is easier to watch a movie then to read a book .

I would like you to tell me more about your trip to Wales. Did you travel alone or with your family or some group? What sights did you visit? Do you want to go to Wales again?

I am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Please, write me soon.

Best wishes,

ANN

задание:2) 2 weeks ago we went out into the countryside for a family picnic. It rained cats and dogs but we had a great time. Does your family go on picnics? Do you enjoy them? I imagine you probably have the same weather problems as we do in England?

I have some great news!! Our school band won Silver in the state "Battle of the Bands" contest. Awesome!...

                                                                                                                                                           Simferopol

                                                                                                                                                             Russia

                                                                                                                                                              April10,2020

Dear Mary,

Thank you very much for your letter. It was nice to hear from you again.

Well, I can say that I live near the forest and I often go on picnics with my family. I love picnics so much because We communicate, play, take photos, have fun and enjoy the beauty of the nature. However, people should never forget to clean up after themselves. Like in England, we sometimes have bad weather. We don't like to go on picnics on these days. I prefer to be at home in bad weather.

I would like you to tell me more about your school band and your interest in music. Do you like music? What instrument can you play? What other awards have you received?

I am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Please, write me soon.

Best wishes,

ANN  

Вот 2 письма проверенные экспертом.Как я уже говорила,у меня есть кол-во писем  и эссе по английскому,думаю,что после ЕГЭ,я их выложу.Тоже и касается литературы.Мне подруга скинула аргументы,я их изучаю,буду писать сочинение