Chapter 1

______________________________________

"He is a naive Bunny. But fill with unknown Sin. He is a dangerous Lion. Who wants to have that Sin every single day..."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Beijing New World ShoppingMall
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 9am. In the early morning. Wang Zi Xuan already in Beijing biggest shopping mall. Because today her fiancé racing match. And she wants to look her best. Though she has biggest closest in her mansion. But she felt like she don't have nothing to wear.

After looking at every dress

After looking at every dress. Wang Zi Xuan finally found a beautiful dress. She was about to take that dress but someone else take it before her. Wang Zi Xuan frown because of this action.

"I am sorry... I see this dress first and it belongs to me now. I am sorry...." That girl politely apologies and take that dress from there.

Without Wang Zi Xuan reply she was about leave from there. But Wang Zi Xuan stop her.

"Where did I saw you before?" Wang Zi Xuan asked while groping that girl elbow.

As Wang Zi Xuan is assuming she must be saw this girl before. So she finally asked.

"I am Hao Ji An daughter Hao Ti An.. You must hear about him from your dad. My dad is doing a project with your dad. You must be Wang Yi Zhuo's daughter...." Hao Ti An said.

"Oh... You may go now..." Wang Zi Xuan said and leave her elbow.

Hao Ti An start going to the counter as a big shopping mall this dress corner side also big. It's taking time to reach the counter. Wang Zi Xuan take her phone from her bag. And call someone.

"Dad..." Wang Zi Xuan said through phone call.

Hao Ti An go to the counter. She gives her credit card to the counter lady. Few seconds later counter lady give her back that credit card.

"I am sorry ma'am.. But its not working..." That counter lady said.

"What do you mean by not working? My dad give it to me yesterday.. Then how come it's not working.. Try again please..." Hao Ti An said.

That counter lady again take that card from her. And try again. But it wasn't working.

"Sorry ma'am it's not working..." That counter lady again said.

"But..." Before Hao Ti An complete someone cut her.

"It won't be working anymore ever... Oopsie..." Wang Zi Xuan said.