Part 10

Divya: you convinced Rakshit??

Drishti: don't know. Very difficult to understand. I still don't know if he has a heart ??
Divi. Leave all that.... where is the locket?

Divi: I placed it in my room locker

Both of them headed towards divya's room and found the locket missing.

Drishti:where is it divi??

Divya: I kept it right here.

Drishti: you can't be this careless divya.

Divya: am sorry di. But I am sure I kept it here

They hear a voice behind.
" why are you two puppies fighting for the locket that belongs to me"

Drishti: you??

Psachini: yes me. the locket is also mine...both of you are also mine.
I was searching for you two puppies for a very long time. Finally found you both...

Drishti: good. You actually helped us.... now there is no extra work for us.. our job of finding you exist no longer.

Divya: what did you think?  You found us?  Ha ha no it was us who found you

Psachini: same attitude.
Xerox copies of your mother.
But remember I was the one who killed her and now gonna kill you both too.

Divya: you take it .Time for revenge has come..now its not us who is gonna get defeated this time....

Psachini: Nyc, Good... even I will not have the fun if the opponent is someone like vidya and sarthak (smirks and leaves)

Leaving behind boiling divya drishti.

In devadi

Bitchu: you thought of something or not??

Sachini: I can easily defeat that two silly puppies. But I don't want them to die that easily.
They made me wait for 25 years to get them....they will surely pay for it....

Bitchu : what's the plan sachini?

Psachini: preetho massi.

Bitchu: then me?

Psachini:bitchee

Bitchu: what?? No no whats this name...you want me to turn into a girl?

Psachini: yes.

That night divya, drishti, shikhar were in terrace.

Rakshit came home late. When he entered the situation was completely different. All the family members were standing like statues. He heard a voice above .... saw sachini there.
He hid in a safe place to observe what was happening!

Psachini: shergills carefully listen.

You will forget all that happened till now.... just remember one thing.... in next 5 days its Rakshit's marriage.
The girl whom he should marry is lavanya.... shikhar's marriage will happen on the same day and he will be marrying Bitchee.... she left saying this....all came back to their senses

Rakshit: bitchee!! Who is this??
What sort of name is this?

He walked inside...
Mahima: so Rakshit you are back. From tomorrow you will work from home. Day after tomorrow you will be engaged to lavanya. And say shikhar he is getting engaged too. the girl is preetho Massi's daughter.

Happy reading
Leave your feedbacks!