Chapter 92 : DARK EMPIRE

I WILL BE THE RULER OF A DARK EMPIRE~

A Month Later.................

The gang had retuned to high school for their senior year and last semester before graduation and the girls birthday was in a few days and no one had come for Lori yet as Lisa was training mastering the stone of fire.

Hunter was standing in the halls of the school

" Hey Lisa " Hunter said as everyone was going to class he looked around and took Lisa arm and bringing her to an empty room.

" We need to talk " Hunter asked,

" About what werewolf ? " Lisa asked,

" Lori is going to ask about what happened with us " Hunter asked as Lisa asked what happened.

" You remember that summer " Hunter said to Lisa.

" I remember we had a fling all those summers ago and we slept together and all over a sudden you wanted Lori and I was the fool, I let you go and I have been quiet ever since " Lisa said as Hunter remember when they hanged out alot together and one night they had sex and time passed and his feeling did and he fell in love with Lori and was afraid she wouldn't want him cause of the relationship he had Lisa and asked Lisa never to mention it and at the time Lisa gave in and was quiet for two years.

" What do we do tell her? " Hunter asked.

" No she wouldn't want you anymore and you will be all alone " Lisa said as Hunter couldn't imagine not having Lori.

" I can't let that happen I love her " Hunter said as Lisa laughed.

" Give me your pack and I will help you with my sister or I will tell her when she ask you played with us both " Lisa said

" No I can't give you my pack people will ask questions and my parents they will disown me, I can't believe you will ask something as cruel as that of me even if I hurt you am sorry " Hunter said as Lisa looked at him.

" I don't care about a sorry or my sister  Now go tell my loving sister you want to be her date for her birthday party this Saturday before you loose her cause this is a definite NO about the pack and even if you run and tell her she's my sister and will believe me and all the venom I will feed her." Lisa said as she kissed Hunter on the cheek.

Lisa left Hunter alone and was walking down the hall when Troy appeared in front of him.

" What were you doing with him " Troy asked,

" Didn't you graduate two years ago what are you doing here asking me what am doing in school? " Lisa asked,

" Checking up on you cause you now have power to destroy half the world " Troy said.

" I don't want to watch the world burn but rule and isn't astro project dangerous magic if you stay out long from your body you could die " Lisa asked,

" Yes I could and I don't care if seeing you is the last thing then death take me away " Troy said as Lisa laughed.

" Your in a good mood ? " Troy asked,

" yes I am and life gives me the lemons in opportunities which I make lemonade out of  just like I am setting up Hunter to fail he came to me with a plan " Lisa laughing as she looked around.

" We should talk here our magic business " Lisa said to Troy.

" This is the school of dark arts remember doing magic and talking about it in these walls it's what the place was build for " Troy said as Lisa saw a group student walking by.