Introduction: Descent into hazy depths

The screech of abused metal rang in your ears as the door to the elevator closed shut behind you, a rush of ventilated air running through your (H/c) locks which tickled your face due to the gust. It was a refreshing coolness as it had been a very humid summer as of lately, using the back of your hand to wipe off the cooling sweat on your forehead while mumbling to yourself how uncomfortable your purple button down collared shirt was. There was a dress code for your new job at Circus Baby's rentals, business casual but a purple top and black bottoms. Nothing too exciting or underwhelming from first sight when browsing the web. You were supposed to check on the animatronics and do a bit of easy maintenance along with a few janitorial tasks. You needed to collect some extra cash before you started your first year of college for extra expenses for god knows what. Books, food, supplies; your mother said she wouldn't help you with the extras when it came to college. The sound a flapping paper also tickled your eardrums due to the worn somewhat ripped posters of the animatronics pasted on the cylindrical walls of the shaft that plunged you underground. Most of the posters feature Circus Baby, the supposed 'leader' of the attraction as Freddy was in the past. Leader of the band, and the new face of what used to be Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzeria. There had been many iterations of the company now, so many that it was hard to count which made you a bit suspicious on why they had to reopen and close so soon. Something was definitely up, and with the rumors of abducted, raped, and murdered children there had to be some truth to it all, right? Shivers trickled down your backside as you thought of the dark subject matters, the metal rattling of the shaft you were in as it descended made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. It was a very raw prickly type of noise as worn mechanisms and pulleys worked together to get you to the underground. Then the sounds stopped and the soft cool caress of the ventilated air had stopped tousling your (h/c) hair. Complete silence greeted you until the doors hissed their own welcome, opening up to your new workplace. It was the sector for more expensive and private parties, or so William Afton had told you. The man had a raspy somewhat decrepit voice that sent chills through you, even through the phone and no doubt now as you heard your boss.

"And with plenty of time to spare." William came from the shadowed entrance in front of you with his hands resting in his black slacks pockets just as you stepped out of the elevator. It made your heart leap out of your chest but you dared not show your startled reaction. Your boss was lanky and quite thin as if he was somewhat malnourished, his skin pale albeit a natural olive color. Eyes sunken in which made him appear a lot older than he probably actually was, the life in his eyes was void like he had died many years ago. Just looking him in the eyes made a wave of sadness was over you. For a moment the both of you exchanged glances before he cleared his raspy throat. "Today your job will be simple, all you need to do is make sure the galleries are all clean. There's a huge party booked here tomorrow." He than turns to walk further into the establishment, his dress shoes clacking against the checkered tiles of linoleum. You followed the lanky man as he gestured to the left, which had a door with an 'employees only' sign hung up on it. "That's where you'll be entering every night from now on, it's backstage and you will have to crawl through the vents to reach each section of the party rooms. The vents also need to be cleaned every night." His rumbling voice echoed along with the sound of his casual footsteps, now making his way over to the door. Once he opened it you instantly notice the three dusty vents that lead into the said galleries. There was no lighting in the passageways whatsoever, just a dark empty void of darkness waiting to swallow you whole. Shivering slightly you turn your attention to a shelf full of cleaning supplies and various metal toolboxes with locks on them, in the intense artificial blue light they looked foreboding with a somewhat ethereal glimmer to their surfaces. "All the necessary supplies and tools are at your disposal here, mainly the cleaning supplies." Your boss dips his head towards the cleaning paraphernalia. "That's all you really need to know for now, I find it better to give my employees small doses of their jobs when they first start..." William paused for a moment to take a seemingly long inhale of air. "Start with Ballora's section first and then Foxy, then Baby." He didn't even stop to ask if you had any questions, just turning tail and heading out leaving you alone. "Good luck, by the way." In the tone he said that in you couldn't help the feeling of the hairs on the back of your neck standing high. His raspy tone was sinister.

(That is it for now! Feel free to give me feedback or whatever! <3)