The mansion

Your POV

The hooded man with the orange and black mask on was carrying me for a while that I almost feel sleep in his arms. The other two didn't seem to like me all the much because I felt shivers go down my spine, like someone was glaring at me. Though I didn't care all the much. I saw a big house once we got further into the forest. One of them says very loudly "WHERE HERE!!" The other one that was holding me told them to shut up, and that I was sleeping. Though we all know I was kinda faking it but kinda not for being so tired from work and school. We enter the large house and they all welcome them home, who every they are. The one holding me said "I'm going to put her in my room for her to sleep." Once we got into the room he put me on the bed and laid down next to me. After a while I feel asleep.
Hoodie's POV

I laid down next to her so she doesn't try anything funny, also don't want her to find anything sharp. After a while I was looking at her sleeping thinking she really beautiful, I later join her in sleep. Once I laid down next to her she came up to me for warmth for it was very cold I put the blanket over her and me. I tried staying awake for as long as I could but I was so comfortable that I soon feel into deep sleep.
Time skip
         I wake up and still see (Y/N) sleeping. I wake her up say there's breakfast downstairs and that she need to wake up. She ask "before I go downstairs is there a shower and new clothing around here I kinda smell bad." I chuckle at the because I think it's funny she ask where she was and why's she here. So I gave her some of my clothing, and one of my old hoodies that I no longer wear. I grab her wrist and grab a towel from under the side of the sink and put it on the counter and put the clothing there as well. I showed her how to turn on the shower and left once I was out I heard her lock the door and get in the shower.

Your POV

After I was done taking a shower, I got out and put the clothing he gave me on and went out of the bathroom. Then notice no one was in the room anymore. I think he said there breakfast downstairs so I opened the door and walked out and someone was runny up behind me, the person said "move out the way dumb-ass." I just look to see who it was but was already to late to love. He had a white hoodie one black pants and black hair. But didn't see his face. I got up and went down the stairs seeing the man who gave me the clothing walk over to him and sat down. He ask if I was going to get any food, and I honestly didn't want to be a prude and Rummage through there refrigerators or cabinets he seems to notice this and gets up and gave me a pop tart bag. I said "thanks" but he didn't say anything bad just silences. Until you hear "FUCK YOU!" "No fuck off annoy shit." And then heard them coming down the starts to see it was the same people that knocked into start coming down the stairs.

                     Soon one of them said sup hoodie and I guess the one named hoodie that was sitting next to me said morning Toby and masky. Which masky seemed to busy glaring at Toby. Then there was this tall looking thing with no face. He then saw you and started to speak, he said "hello (y/n), it's good to see you again." I was going to ask how he knew me but he continued for it sounded like he was going to say something important.

              "masky, hoodie, and Toby good job on your mission I have a another one but you do have to leave for few days so rest while you can... in the mean time I want one of you to show (y/n) around the mansion and she since we don't have anymore rooms she will get to choose which one she wants to live with. That'll be all I will be in my office." After that I headed towards his office with him, notice and held the door open for me to go in first. "So (y/n) what can I do for you" He said. I was wrapping my head around what I should ask like, how'd he know me? why was I here? And why'd he not just have them kill me? He seemed to notice that I was confused so he's said "let me explain since I can see you are confused, first there mission was to retrieve you unharmed, but they weren't suppose to bring you right away but oh well, to why that was there mission is because," he handed me a folder with my name and every detail about me. There one thing on there that's confusing you it says I am a tri-breed. So I ask " how is that possible my parents were both human, I lost them both due to reason which may or may not involve me killing them and framing it as someone intruded,  which is why I live alone in a apartment that my grandpa is paying for since they don't have the room for me."

There was silence for a while..