- chatpter three.

Tuesday 3rd February
Kelsey

Today is the day i finally get to go back school so say i'm not unbothered is an understatement. I woke up earlier today simply because i don't want to rush and i wanted to be on time. For the last one week me and killa have been talking he's actually a really calm guy but i'm not letting my guard down idgaf what he tells me.

It was currently 7:15 and i decided not to wear any make up because i didn't need any , i grabbed my essentials and put it in my bag. During this exclusion i've had work being sent to me so i put that in my bag along with a bottle of water.

I walked to my kitchen and decided on eating cereal just because i had a few minutes left after i was done i left my house and hopped into my car, 5 minutes into the drive Vanessa called me. "heyy bitchhhh" she yelled i could tell she was excited that i was coming in today, " heyyy hoeee" i said back with the same energy we until i got to college we said our goodbyes and met each other by the gates.

As soon as we spotted each other we ran and gave each other the biggest hug, i love my bitch so much. After a few minutes of us being dramatic we walked into the building and saw the boys, we both went and gave them all hugs and ofc killa has to be extra and squeeze my batty. We all talked and joked around before heading to our seperate classes.

hackz.

The first time i saw Kayla i swore i would have her but Killas fast self got her before i did , that does not mean i will give up though i will do anything for her to be mine even if i have to kill Killa.

This was a short chapter my phone is moving mad so i can't update like i want to so like firm it.

i keep changing the character but i've decided to stick with the original.