-New story👀-

[important update]
What's up it's been a while
how y'all been?
quick disclaimers:
-Flower girl would not be cancelled, i just want to write another story!-

Another thing
if you see a number next to - it means that's a new chapter:
example: 7-
if there's something like this  - - then it's not a new chapter but like an announcement or a disclaimer. This way if don't want to read it, you can skip it.
.
.
Now, Ive been watching a lot of new anime's and I've been interested in writing a new story!
So you guys can vote on the new story, here's a few of the anime's y'all can vote for:

-Haikyuu!

-Banana Fish

-TBHK (Toilet bound hanako-kun)

-Demon Slayer

-Given

-Death Parade

To vote just comment on the name of the anime and.....yeah!
-Don't worry, i already have a storyline for each of the stories so whichever anime wins, I won't have that much of an issue with writing.
Your choice matters
————————————————————
.
.
Don't click off just yet, This is important.
Now a lot of you are probably like "why do you want to write another story when you haven't even started chapter two" or "It's been a month where's chapter two"

The thing is that the new story i'm working on has actually been planned for a w h i l e, When i tell you guys flower girl a mess, i mean is a mess.

when i wrote this story at first i had no idea what i'm the world i was doing and just wrote whatever came into my mind, That's the reason why the chapters always looked rushed and messy....I didn't really like that

the reason why chapter 2 is taking a long as time is because i'm actually writing a script for what i want the whole chapter to look like, not only that but before chapter 2 starts i want to improve my art so when i have the little images in the chapters they actually look appealing and not like something that i put 0 effort into.

I really want this fanfic to be actually interesting and a fun ride, so i'm willing to put 100% of my effort to each one of my works.

I really hope that this made sense and i'm sorry i keep bringing this up, and i'm also sorry i took some of your time.

But lastly i want to thank all of you, not only for taking your time with me, but because all your comments make me happy af, like i can literally be having the most horrible day of my life and just reading the comments you guys leave makes me really happy, you guys really are the best and i can't express enough how thankful i am for all of you.

I love each of you dearly, and thank you for giving me a chance!

-August