Nicknames

Harley Quinn

Hers:

1. Misses (Your First Initial) (You call her it every time she calls you Mistah (Your First Initial))

2. Leen (In reference to her actual first name Harleen, reminding her you love Harleen Quinzel and not just psycho clown Harley Quinn)

3. Harls

Yours:

1. Puddin'

2. Mistah (Your First Initial)

3. Mama's Favorite Juggalo (Because fans of the Insane Clown Posse are called Juggaloes and shes an insane clown)

4. Dreamboat

5. Loverboy

6. Sweetie

7. Hun

Killer Frost

Hers:

1. Snowflake

2. Frosty

3. Babe

4. Chills

5. Killer Cutie

6. My Killer Queen

Yours:

1. Bulletboy

2. Snowman

3. Hotshot

4. Hotstuff

Black Canary

Her's:
1. Laurie (She got it after the first time she told you her real name and about how she's the second Black Canary. She tells you about how she doesn't like having to use the middle name to differentiate herself from her mom because she didn't like the name "Laurel", but you tell her you think it's cute and ask her if she thinks "Laurie" doesn't have a nice ring to it. She says that she'll kick your ass if you call her it again but she never does as you continue to use it.)

2. Cherry Bomb (You got it from a song from her favorite band "The Runaways")

3. Scream Queen (You only call her that during sex to really get her going when you're about to take it into the next gear.)

4. Pretty Bird

5. Blondie (In reference to one of the bands you both listen to by the same name)

Yours:

Dinah doesn't really do nicknames, but on rare occasions when you do something sweet she'll call you "baby" or "sweetie"

Duela Dent

Hers:

1. Chuckles

2. Babe

3. Sid Vicious in a Dress

4. My Beautiful Disaster

Yours:

1. Sexy

2. Hotstuff

3. Dollface

4. Mr. Perfect

5. Daddy (You keep telling her to stop it though because her alias is The Joker's Daughter and you don't like the implication of being her 'daddy'.)

Supergirl

Hers:

1. Super snack (In reference to how hot she is, example: "I get it! Your girlfriend is hot! Can you shut up!?" "What? Dude, have you seen her!? How can I not gawk over her!? She's a whole ass supersnack!" calling her this when she's in the room makes her blush uncontrollably and she's usually all over you once the two of you are alone.)