I Wish Upon A Shooting Star That The Host Club Exicsted.

I DO NOT OWN THE HOST CLUB OR THEIR PLOT! I ONLY OWN SKYLAR!

                                                              ~SKYLAR POV:~

Hi my name is Skylar Honey October Midnight. My friends ( if I had any) call me Honey like Honey-sempai from my favorite manga and anime Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Remember when I said if I had any friends they would call me Honey? ( Suddenly it's her life story) 

Well I used to have friends, I used to be popular (no not mean cheer leader. I was nice to everyone helped people and nice.) Until one day a girl named Meagan ripped off my sleeve of my shirt. She always hated me but I didn't know why.

When I asked she wouldn't answer. I always wore long sleeves never short, strapless or sleeveless nope just long sleeves. People would ask why but I wouldn't answer just avoid the question so eventually they gave up and stopped asking which made me greatful  When she ripped them off with her long nails my arms were reaveled. And everyone  saw the scars that my father left me everytime he got drunk. Though he was keeping his promise to never drink or hit me again ( for now) the scars were still healing. Both mentally and physically.

" OHH Look the little emo look what she does to herself." Meagan taunted.

" I didn't do this to myself" i whispered. Embarassed about my arms of which were now on dissplay for everyone to see.

"oh yeah then who did?' she asked.

"M-M-My dad" I stutterd

" yeah right how could that nice man do this to you" she asked

" he drinks" i said

she hmphed and said i was lying of course people believed her having met my dad and then everything went down hill I lost my friends and found refuge in Manga's I lost my teachers approval and my scholar ship to Juliard for dance  and found refugge in Anime.

( NOW THAT YOUR CAUGHT UP ON WITH THE STORY)

I cried silently cried as i looked out the window in room watching the lights of my street go out seeing as how it was 11:00 at night. I stayed up and cried I cried for the mother I never had I cried for my father I cried for myself i cried because I couldn't do anything to defend myself and I cried because I was the weak and abused.

When I finshed crying I turned around to face my trophies for MMA ( Mixed Martial Arts) ( A/N: I ACTUALLY DO MMA) I may be a champion and proffesional MMA fighter but I could NEVER bring myself to hurt my father EVER. Which again brought tears to my eyes.

I sighed and and turned around just in time to see a shooting star i closed my eyes and wished inside my head

I Wish That The Ouran Highschool Host Club Actually Existed And That I could Live Their Forever.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep dreaming that the Host Club Actually Existed.

&*&&&&&&&&&************************************&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&**********

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AD TO READINGLIST

ADD TO LIBRARY

OR JUST READ

LOVE YALL

               *BLOWS KISS* BYE!!                    

                                                                           ~MisstressPhantomhive~