Final Chapter

On the other hand, Mio was losing hold of everything. She was at the brink of breaking down. When thoughts about teachers being at the door start haunting her and she is not able to handle the stress of being unable to calm down Ryo, her body starts trembling really badly all over. Suddenly while going back and forth she loses hold of Ryo and he falls on the ground in the backyard garden. When mother and Sensei came into the room they saw Mio crying on the floor in balcony. She was muttering in a trembling voice, "This is all for the sake of being a good girl. I have to keep being a good girl but Ryo was crying uncontrollably not understanding a single word I was speaking. ....And I didn't want to disturb mother in her sleep..... then there was someone on the door..... I thought it ... was finally over for me.... I will be abandoned once again.... I don't want that... I tried to explain this to Ryo but he .. just won't understand. I didn't know what to do... then.... then suddenly .. this happened.... I don't know how.... It just happened." Mio kept crying for a long time. Fortunately, Ryo escaped death with minor injuries but it was not the same for Mio. She was taken to a mental hospital for treatment but instead of just prescribing some medicine and therapy sessions, as the parents had thought would be the case, psychiatrists suggested to admit her and observe her behavior to make sure she doesn't repeat her old actions and poses any danger to Ryo.

Days changed into weeks and weeks changed into months. But Mio never returned home. Ryo was never told about her because then he would ask to meet her. But sometimes his parents would lie to him and go visit Mio.

In the hospital...

Mio(spoke in a very sad voice)- "Doctor, my parents are never going to come to take me home, are they? I wasn't a god girl. I was a bad girl. I framed Kayo for cheating in the exam. I threw Ryo from the balcony. I am a bad girl. Mother and father don't love me anymore. Did they abandon me? Is that why I am being kept here confined?"

Doctor(spoke politely)- "Don't worry Mio. If you take your medicines on time and try to live as a better person instead of just being a 'good girl' , I'm sure you can go back home. Here, take your medicines and follow all our instructions, okay?"

Mio(pleaded to doctor)- "Doctor you didn't say that these medicines will make me a good girl. I don't want to eat medicines. Call mother and let me talk to her. I will plead to her and ask her to take me home. I promise that I will be a 'good girl' for sure this time. Please call her."

Doctor(spoke in a disheartened voice trying to cheer up Mio)- "I will call your mother but only after you take your medicines, otherwise I won't. Be a good girl, so that you can talk to mother, okay? Here, take it."

After taking the medicines Mio falls asleep just like a GOOD GIRL.