Proposal (1)

Your boyfriend (or girlfriend) kneels down in front of you. You gasp as he/she pulls out a ring and proposes to you.

"Wow!" you scream. But you cannot decide on what to say after that. You....

a) Kick them in the face and call the police

b) Punch them and run away (you also call the police)

c) Smile, and nod, and just wait until you get the chance to call the police

If you got answers a, b or c, (there really is no difference), this is what happens:

As you dial 911, hoping that your ex-lover will soon forget about the proposal and go on with their lives without you, you notice in the corner of your eye the ring. You turn around and take a closer look at it. 

"Cheap." you mumble, throwing the ring into the dumpster behind you. At least 5 hobos jump into the dumpster after it. Even they are disappointed by the cheapness of the ring.

"Hello, this is 911. What is your emergency?" 

"Oh yes, hello." you say, uncertain of what to say next. You say....

a) Please arrest my boyfriend/girlfriend. He/she just proposed to me!

b) I'm being chased by a murderer!!! Haha just kidding, my boyfriend/girlfriend proposed to me. Arrest them, thank you.

c) All of the above

If you got answers a, b or c, this is what happens:

The police are notifed about the attempted proposal and are immediately sent to arrest your wannabe husband/wife. You happily go home, go on Netflix and begin to binge-watch for an entire month.

You're a happy, overweight american, regretting nothing but the "One Direction" tattoo on your butt. What could go wrong?