The Full Moon P.t 1

Sokka's POV:

I walk into the woods hoping that Aang was already there but he wasn't. Bummer. But I will wait. I am surprised I managed to sneak out before anyone saw.

(sorry for short paragraph) 

Aang's POV:

I exit my room hoping my roommate (Zuko) didn't hear me which I think I was successful, hopefully. I walk through the hallways as I hear a door go flying open next to me. A tired Toph storms out of her room basically not caring at all until she sees/feels me. "What are you doing up and who are you?" she says suspiciously. I reply, "I'm Aang and I am going to the bathroom" "So am I," She says going towards the bathroom "You can go first Toph." I say hoping she won't feel me while she is in bed. 

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I walk into the woods after Katara and Zuko also going through the same thing with me and see a sleeping Sokka on the floor. 'Stop staring, Aang' I think to myself 'But he's just so cute sleeping, wait what am I saying!'. I wake him up scared on what he is going to tell me. Sokka stands up "So tonight we are leaning Bloodbending but alone. We will have to figure it out ourselves, sorry." 

Sorry for a bad chapter (Its 1 am and I'm tired but I haven't written in a while) READ THE FULL MOON PART 2 BEFORE THE BEAD!!!!!!!!